JVC has launched its first Full HD camcorder: The JVC Everio GS-TD1. The GS-TD1 will be available in April, but no pricing details have been revealed. The camera is capable of using its 5x optical zoom while shooting 3D footage and features a touchsc...
In April, Olympus will release its VR-330 compact camera, which will pack a massive 12.5x zoom and a 14-megapixel sensor. The new camera will be made of metal and be small enough to fit in your pocket.
Printing 3D images can be an expensive undertaking. But for those of us who can't shell out a ton of green for a 3D camera and printer, toy company Takara Tomy has come out with a "toy" 3D camera called the 3D Shot Cam that'll give you stereoscopic 3...
Aiptek has introduced the i2, a pocket-sized twin lens camcorder that can record 3D video, at the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin.
Panasonic used the broiling, hectic setting of the U.S. Open tennis tourney in New York Wednesday to showcase the capabilities of its first handheld consumer-grade 3D camcorder. On a day so hot and humid that one athlete, Victoria Azarenka, collapsed...
Sony is developing a 3D camera that will give consumers the ability to create their own 3D content, the head of Sony's digital imaging business unit said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Reports: North Korea's Internet access, mobile networks down
- PlayStation Network recovering after outage
- Hackers target Tor as PlayStation disruption continues
- Connected, self-driving cars in the front seat at CES
- MIT unifies Web development in a single, speedy new language
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.