Test the speed of your ADSL2+, NBN, Fibre, 3G, or 4G Internet Connection.
What is Broadband Speed Test testing?Broadband Speed Test performs three key measurements used to determine the overall quality and performance of your Internet connection.
The speed at which data is sent from the Internet to your computer.
The speed at which data is sent from your computer to the Internet.
The time it takes in milliseconds for a small piece of data to be sent from your computer to the Internet and back.
Theoretical Maximum SpeedsThe advertised speed seen on many broadband deals is actually the theoretical maximum. The Broadband Speed Test result may vary due to a variety of factors including:
- line quality
- distance from the exchange (ADSL/ADSL2+)
- quality of the wiring
- your modem settings
- network congestion
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 LG G3 review
- 3 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 4 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 5 Fetch TV set-top box
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IBM Watson now answers your questions before you ask
- Are Uber's aggressive recruitment tactics legal?
- PC market in 2014 a bit less dire than previously thought
- Cotap, a WhatsApp for the enterprise, links with cloud storage providers
- Apple loses bid for sales ban in Samsung patent case
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Compare broadband and save
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ