Test the speed of your ADSL2+, NBN, Fibre, 3G, or 4G Internet Connection.
How fast is your internet connection? Let us know in a comment below.
What is Broadband Speed Test testing?Broadband Speed Test performs three key measurements used to determine the overall quality and performance of your Internet connection.
The speed at which data is sent from the Internet to your computer.
The speed at which data is sent from your computer to the Internet.
The time it takes in milliseconds for a small piece of data to be sent from your computer to the Internet and back.
Theoretical Maximum SpeedsThe advertised speed seen on many broadband deals is actually the theoretical maximum. The Broadband Speed Test result may vary due to a variety of factors including:
- line quality
- distance from the exchange (ADSL/ADSL2+)
- quality of the wiring
- your modem settings
- network congestion
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- North Korea wants joint probe into Sony hack, warns of consequences if not
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
- Judge questions evidence on whether NSA spying is too broad
- Three ways enterprise software is changing
- T-Mobile to pay $90M for unauthorized charges on customers' bills
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.