Test the speed of your ADSL2+, NBN, Fibre, 3G, or 4G Internet Connection.
How fast is your internet connection? Let us know in a comment below.
What is Broadband Speed Test testing?Broadband Speed Test performs three key measurements used to determine the overall quality and performance of your Internet connection.
The speed at which data is sent from the Internet to your computer.
The speed at which data is sent from your computer to the Internet.
The time it takes in milliseconds for a small piece of data to be sent from your computer to the Internet and back.
Theoretical Maximum SpeedsThe advertised speed seen on many broadband deals is actually the theoretical maximum. The Broadband Speed Test result may vary due to a variety of factors including:
- line quality
- distance from the exchange (ADSL/ADSL2+)
- quality of the wiring
- your modem settings
- network congestion
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCJunior Desktop TechnicianACT
- FTInformation Management and Data Services ManagerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC
- TPProcurement Support AnalystNSW
- CCQuality and Testing Assurance SpecialistNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- CCActive Directory EngineerNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- FTIteration ManagerSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCCloud Automation EngineerACT
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD