Test the speed of your ADSL2+, NBN, Fibre, 3G, or 4G Internet Connection.
How fast is your internet connection? Let us know in a comment below.
What is Broadband Speed Test testing?Broadband Speed Test performs three key measurements used to determine the overall quality and performance of your Internet connection.
The speed at which data is sent from the Internet to your computer.
The speed at which data is sent from your computer to the Internet.
The time it takes in milliseconds for a small piece of data to be sent from your computer to the Internet and back.
Theoretical Maximum SpeedsThe advertised speed seen on many broadband deals is actually the theoretical maximum. The Broadband Speed Test result may vary due to a variety of factors including:
- line quality
- distance from the exchange (ADSL/ADSL2+)
- quality of the wiring
- your modem settings
- network congestion
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160815/P/742Asia
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW