Gamers dress as zombies to raise awareness about the lack of an R18+ rating for video games in Australia
The HTC Desire was launched recently at a late afternoon BBQ event at Star City’s Astral restaurant. In September, Vodafone Hutchinson Australia (VHA), the umbrella company for Vodafone and 3 retail franchises, revealed it had nabbed exclusive rights to sell the Desire HD. At the event, the company announced it would hold this exclusive Australian distribution right “forever” and would not be selling the phone outright. HTC Desire, the earlier version of the Desire HD, was made exclusive to Telstra at launch in April and has since experienced a high level of success. The phone uses Google’s Android OS and is free with Vodafone and 3 on a $59 monthly plan.
Craving a new camera for the holiday season? The hottest new cameras, camcorders, and accessories of the year were all on display at the 2010 PDN PhotoPlus Expo in New York City.
If you're ever bored, you can while away the hours by looking at Google's auto-suggestions. Simply type a word or two -- or even a letter -- in the search box and see what popular searches Google suggests for you. Here are some of the funniest, weirdest and sickest suggestions we've seen to date.
Check out the following slides for a list of nine valuable applications for the BlackBerry Torch 9800. Best of all: You’ll never have to open your wallet; all of these BlackBerry apps are free.
Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you've no doubt heard about the impending PlayStation Phone -- a smartphone designed for gaming.
Yes, people who think that it's okay to put 100 graphs on one slide do exist. Learn from these top 10 tips how not to make PowerPoint slides for your next big meeting.
In 2007, many pundits were expressing disappointment that Google was only releasing an open-source mobile operating system rather than a smartphone of its own design to compete with Apple’s just-released first-generation iPhone.
Gigabyte's new 6 Series motherboards will support the second generation Intel Core processors (codenamed Sandy Bridge) as well as USB 3.0, SATA 6Gbps and CrossFire X.
We take a look at the some of the amazing robot vacuum cleaners you can buy to clean your house!
Huawei invited journalists to a mobile broadband transmission demonstration to show of its new radio transmission equipment. <br><br> The vendor is particularly excited about its hitless adaptive modulation (AM) technology, which can maintain good quality data or voice transmission even in terrible weather conditions. <br><br> According to Huawei, telcos have been in all week to check its gear out for possible upgrades to existing mobile transmission towers. <br><br> The vendor would not disclose whether it is in discussion with NBN Co to adopt the technology for the National Broadband Network (NBN). <br><br> Huawei has been spruiking its new radio transmission equipment as "future-proof" as it accommodates for mobile standards beyond the pure IP Long Term Evolution (LTE).
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) is one of the world’s leading innovators of technology in robotics, planning and gadgets. ARN visited its media lab to find out what the teams are working on – and what you may soon see in stores near you.
"I looked beyond the veil of human understanding, and what I saw drove me to madness..."
Last night, nefarious members of Australia's technology press converged at the CBD Bar, Sydney, for a Halloween Party thrown by PR firm Max Australia, whose clients include NetApp, Fuji-Xerox, Belkin and Symantec.
Apps that range from frightening to frighteningly useless
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15014 officially adds ebook support
- Data shows Tesla vehicle crashes dropped 40% with Autopilot
- Mozilla's new corporate logo evokes URL lingo
- XCOM 2's eagerly anticipated Long War 2 total conversion mod released in Steam Workshop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPMS Dynamics Post Implementation BAQLD
- FTEnterprise Sales ManagerNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerWA
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCTester- InfrastructureACT
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)NSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- CCBiztalk DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Control AnalystSA