From Awesome Currency Calculator to iTranslate, here are 15 iPad apps that will help you do the job and make the process a bit more fun.
The iPad has been described as a revolutionary device, and it offers a world of possibilities when it comes to games.
The arrival of a Dyson product at the GoodGearGuide offices is always cause for excitement.
Windows has come a long way since 1985. Where will it go next?
Welcome to the holiday season. Starting at Halloween and continuing through Hanukkah, Christmas, and New Year's, this is the time of year when photo opportunities with your friends and family come thick and fast.
Ghost hunters, in their attempts to verify paranormal activity, rely on technology.
Sometimes we can't play everything. And sometimes we're too focused on Madden NFL this or Mass Effect that, missing more-intrepid games. What's a consumer to do?
Alfred Hitchcock once said that to make a great film, you need three things: "the script, the script and the script."
Lord Of the Rings (LOTR) actress, Miranda Otto, brought the star power to the launch of the indie, international and classic film delivery service.
One of the most popular movie franchises of all time, we've dug up some of the best (and worst!) gadgets and accessories inspired by Star Wars.
We've rounded up some of the coolest concept designs as well as products actually available right now to show you that home appliances aren't boring!
From new MacBook Air models, FaceTime for the Mac, a preview of OS X 10.7 Lion, and a barrel of iLife upgrades, Apple delivered the goods at its Back to the Mac. See what's new...
Google rolled out a number of cool products this year, but not all of them can be home runs. Here's a look at the best and worst of Google this year.
From blinking lights and punch cards to LCDs and 3D flat panels, we trace the 70-year history of the tech that users rely on to see what a computer is doing.
Since its founding in 1946, Sony has produced some of the biggest hits in consumer electronics. Brand names like Walkman, Handycam and Trinitron helped define the company as a giant in the industry and more recent hits like Cybershot, Vaio, Bravia and PlayStation have helped keep it there. But no success story is failure-free. Let's take a look back at some Sony products that didn't win consumers' hearts and minds.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Epson FastFoto FF-640 review: Quick, convenient photo scans don’t come cheap
- EZVIZ Husky review: This weatherproof camera gives you an eye on the outside of your home
- Reality check: How Windows 10's new privacy controls stack up
- Dash cam review: The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a little bigger and better for the price
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)WA
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- CCProgramme and Project SchedulerACT
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- CCCapacity PlannerACT