The EarSet 3i is Bang & Olufsen's latest set of earphones, and it's aimed at the iCrowd. The inline microphone, volume control and multifunction button works with iPhones, iPads and other Apple devices like the MacBook Pro. We got hold of some -- check them out.
Even though solid information is still light on the ground, Rockstar is teasing us with a few more screenshots from Max Payne 3. From what we can see there's flashes of new world and old -- the screenshots show old-school Max as a leather-jacket-toting detective as well as a Hawaiian-shirted vigilante (we're guessing in Sao Paolo, Brazil). Check them out.
If you're stuck at work until 5PM, and can't get home to play Portal 2 -- even if you've got an early copy -- feast your eyes on a couple of screenshots from the game's first 10 minutes. We put ourselves through the strenuous exercise of playing the game mere seconds after it was released, purely for your sake: you'll get to see the game's opening scenes, as well as a few snippets from some early test chambers.
A DIY guide to securing Android-based devices
Eight notorious apps from gambling to baby shaking that were yanked from app stores.
Calling all sports fans: Check out these 10 great apps for Google Android and Apple iPhone that will keep you up to date on your favorite sport or team while on the go. And save your spending money for the ballpark.
The Apple iPad 2 improves on the original iPad with more processing and graphics power, and some nifty features like a built-in gyroscope and accelerometer. The best way to show off these new features is by playing a bunch of fun games — we've put together a list of the top 10 titles to show off your iPad 2. Make anyone with an original iPad jealous, and convince your tablet-less friends to pick one up!
It's official -- get ready for more pill-popping, shell-dropping, motion-stopping Max Payne. We've grabbed some in-game screenshots of the still-being-produced Max Payne 3 off Rockstar, so enjoy.
2011 is promising some pretty impressive gaming titles, but will they be everything they're vaunted to be? We've picked out six titles we think will disappoint gamers this year. We're not saying they won't be good -- but we don't think they'll be as good as they're being hyped up to be, whether it's by marketers or by rabid fanboy gamers.
There have already been some big name game releases in 2011 -- LittleBigPlanet 2, Dragon Age 2 -- but there's plenty more goodness to come. We've rounded up the top 10 video games that we want to get our hands on. It's extremely hard to cull the list of forthcoming releases down to just 10, so feel free to chime in with your outrage that we left out <b>Gears of War 3 oh how could you do that and what no Deus Ex: Human Revolution you incompetent journalists</b>. Etcetera, etcetera. Disturbingly, the list is very sequel-heavy
2010 saw some great games released from big publishers, but independent producers also brought plenty of amazing concepts into public view. We've picked out what we thought were the five most interesting, innovative and downright fun indie games of 2010.
Today (in the US, at least) is the eighteenth birthday of Intel's Pentium microprocessor architecture. It has enjoyed a childhood filled with attention, a few difficult pre-teen years and a quiet but studious adolescence. Now that the Pentium has come of age, we're taking a quick look back at its past.
Share, save and savor all things social with these nine free Google Android apps, hand-picked by CIO.com's mobile maestro, Al Sacco.
-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is without a doubt one of the most highly anticipated games of 2011. It's the follow-up to Bethesda's smash hit The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and we're all salivating at the prospect of getting our hands on it come November 11. While you've still got months of waiting ahead of you, whet your appetite on the screenshots and concept art released by Bethesda.
Microsoft's IE9 provides a browsing experience that even Chrome and Firefox users may find compelling.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Meet PC Building Simulator, a DIY teaching tool that could be the novice's best friend
- Switching from Mac to PC, Part 3: The software challenge
- UK official wants police access to WhatsApp messages
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSAP Data Migration LeadNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorWA
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCProcurement OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTImplementation LeadVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack Software Engineer, C#, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- TPAutomation Test AnalystSA
- FTField Deployment EngineerNSW
- CCWintel Engineers - NV1ACT
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!SA
- TPAPS6 Java DeveloperACT
- FTHR Application Architect - WorkdayVIC
- FTICT Security AnalystQLD
- FTData and Insights AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork and Cloud SMENSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTPolicy & Programme OfficerACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD