Devotees waiting in line in China, Germany, Australia and U.S.
We look at what we predicted to be six of 2011's biggest potential gaming disappointments and whether our predictions came true or not
The first person in line had been in front of the George Street Apple Store since Monday but he wasn't the first to come out with the new iPad ...
Telstra opened the doors of it's flagship Sydney store at 12.01am this morning to launch Apple's new iPad.
Inside the rare earth fight between United States, Europe, Japan vs. China
China has an extensive cyber war/espionage system.
Ultrabooks, a term coined by Intel, gave name to the increasingly thin, light, fast and (relatively) cheap Windows laptops popping up over the last year in reaction to the Apple MacBook Air and the iPad-led tablet craze.
No earth-shaking changes, but Mozilla’s minor Firefox upgrades could add up
Check out these browser-based tools to keep up on the latest cyber security threats
Apps to get the most out of the new Apple tablet’s super-sharp graphics
Solar storms are raging, how will the impact Earth?
A rundown of the Apple tablet's key features
Google's search results are now suspect due to Google+-related manipulations. Here's how to get purer results in your browser.
Angry Birds is obviously on top, but what about the rest?
As the iPad third-generation is launched, we look at the iPad as a cultural phenomenon
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT