Software keyboards have come far, but sometimes the best way to tackle work on the go is to use a physical keyboard.
Highlights from this week’s big show in Barcelona
To commemorate the upcoming release of the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron video game by Activision Blizzard, toymaker and owner of the Transformer license, Hasbro, is planning to release toys based on characters in the game.
The Sydney Gamers League (SGL) recently held its LAN event at Rosehill Gardens Exhibition Center in Sydney.
From the teensy Galaxy Note to the Motorola Xoom, tablet computers come in all sizes. All prices are in $US.
Telstra is today celebrating 25 years since it launched Australia's first hand-held mobile phone, the Walkabout TM.
Garry Kasparov battled IBM's Deep Blue 16 years ago in February, but that was just the beginning
These enhancements include exotic skins, clever devices for transferring files, great ways to game with your phone or tablet, and more.
Sony held it's PS Vita launch party in Sydney... on a barge no less.
Apple says its latest Mac OS X version will be released this [southern ] winter; here's a look at what to expect.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ30 is the perfect companion when travelling, thakns to its versatile Leica lens.
Powerful Windows utilities for a fast, productive desktop environment
Security experts hammer on security ideas they say are just “myths”
Massive machine was world's first large-scale electronic general-purpose digital computer ... here's a pictorial tribute
Electronic Arts got in the grand slam mood for the launch of the latest tennis game in its EA Sports line-up, Grand Slam Tennis 2.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft bests Google in patent case appeal
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Mt. Gox CEO Karpeles arrested by Japanese police
- Facebook says Flash security woes could hurt its business
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW