Three-day event at Darling Harbour, Sydney, is one of the big draws on the tech calendar. Photographer Ian Sharp captured these scenes at the trade show.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ7 is a little camera with some big features. Mainly, it sports a 14-megapixel MOS sensor and a 10x optical zoom lens.
HTC hasn't officially released the One V in Australia just yet, but we've managed to get our hands-on the baby of the One family.
The HTC One XL is an identical looking phone to the HTC One X with the added benefit of 4G capability.
Quickflix has launched its WatchNow app for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. The app lets Quickflix subscribers watch movies and TV shows on their Apple devices, with a streaming subscription costing as little as $14.99 per month.
From the first pocket scientific calculator through '80s organisers to today's tablets, check out 15 ingenious devices that have driven the handheld computing revolution.
From Metro Start to reduced hardware requirements, here is a look at the best new features Windows 8 users will love
Install one of these five apps on your Android phone or tablet, and you can manage your cloud infrastructure from anyplace where you can access the Internet.
A range of new business and consumer laser and inkjet printers have been unveiled at HP's Global Influencer Summit in Shanghai.
There's a lot more to LinkedIn than just connecting with the people you know. Here's a look at 12 features, from a business card digitizer to a resume builder, that enhance your LinkedIn experience.
Here are eight ways that you can customise your installation of Windows 8 Consumer Preview.
iPhone users love to brag about their phones. Yet, for many users, Android is clearly the superior platform.
A look at some of the best guesses about Apple’s long-rumoured HDTV.
These turnkey development services get your apps up and running quickly, saving you from infrastructure tedium
We go hands-on with Nokia's new flagship Windows Phone, the Lumia 900.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Report: Microsoft's Home Hub will chase Amazon's Echo as a software service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- CCSolution Architect - PHPNSW
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- CCJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCHadoop Developer - Big DataNSW
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW