When was the last time you posted a pic on PhotoBucket? Did a search on AltaVista? Or updated your Myspace page?
The ASUS G75VW Republic of Gamers laptop is designed for users who want a portable gaming machine with attitude! It has a quality build that feels really solid and it sports a third generation Intel Core i7 (Ivy Bridge) CPU.
Angry Birds Space isn’t the only iPhone/iPad game in town!
Bad news keeps piling up on RIM, but it wasn’t always that way
Managing devices in a BYOD environment is no mean feat, and the right mobile device management (MDM) product can be a key component in making it work. Here are 10 leading MDM products on the market today.
We unbox the Samsung Galaxy S III.
Samsung has released its eagerly awaited Galaxy S III at a media event in Sydney. Hosted by Jessica Rowe, the event saw key presentations by Samsung Electronics Australia vice-president of telecommunications, Tyler McGee and Samsung Electronics South East Asia, Oceania and Taiwan president and CEO, Gregory Lee.
We unbox ASUS' latest Android tablet, the quad-core powered Transformer Pad TF300.
Acer is the first vendor so far to come out with a 15in Ultrabook that also uses discrete graphics; and they're not just any old graphics either. The Aspire Timeline Ultra M3 uses a brand spanking new NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M graphics adapter that can even handle the likes of Battlefield 3. You could say it's a gamers Ultrabook!
We unbox the first 4G-capable Windows Phone, the HTC Titan 4G.
Audio-Technica's latest noise cancelling headphones are the ATH-ANC9, promising up to 95 per cent noise cancelling at better value than Bose's popular QuietComfort series.
One of the most interesting stands at Melbourne's Digital Show was Print2Metal, which, as the name suggests, is a company that print your photos on metal. Aluminium to be precise.
We flew down to Melbourne on Friday, courtesy of Epson, to check out the Digital Show.
The first half of the year is a great time to be a gamer. This is the time for big-budget, blockbuster games that publishers pushed beyond the holidays to avoid colliding with other major titles (such as Call of Duty), as well as for cool independently developed titles that fill the gaps in a slow release calendar. Here are the best games of 2012--so far.
What's new, so far, with iOS apps in 2012? The improved camera on the latest iPhone models led to a lot of cool photography and video apps. Gaming has also been huge (no surprise there). There’s a bevy of new addictive games, along several useful apps for being more productive on your iPhone or iPod.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's first Creators Update features for Xbox One focus on Home, Guide, Copilot
- How to create and restore an image backup in Windows 10
- All new Chromebooks will get Android app support
- The Asus Tinker Board is a powerful Raspberry Pi rival that plays 4K video
- Torment: Tides of Numenera preview: This is the bizarre follow-up Planescape deserves
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTLife/400 Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll ConsultantQLD
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- TPSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- TPBusiness Project Manager IntegrationNSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCMigration OfficerQLD
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW