A look back at the evolution of the way data gets from the Internet into the palm of your hand
Oh, what a year to forget
2013 was a big year for the Android smartphone ecosystem.
BYOD for 30,000 people creates extraordinary demands on the network.
Looking for a really multifunctional gift? These mobile devices offer at least two (and sometimes more) uses -- and in very imaginative ways.
Chromebooks are Web-centric alternatives to laptops that, while not for everyone, are coming into their own. To help you decide if one is right for you, CIO.com answers common Chromebooks questions and takes a look at the current lineup.
Amazon, DHL, FedEx all in on using unmanned aircraft for package services. What’s next?
Notebooks, tablets, and other mobile devices feature prominently in this year’s list, along with a fair number of peripherals and gadgets designed to make you more productive.
It's been one of the big buzzwords of 2013, but what does 2014 have in store for Big Data? CIO.com looks at 12 ways the technology and the market will evolve in the coming year.
From the attack on privacy and Cryptolocker to Eric Snowden and the NSA, it's been a challenging year
What to expect in the world of Linux in the upcoming year.
They say you don't move forward by standing still. In a frenzied grasp for relevance in the mobile age, Microsoft spent 2013 shaking things up at a cellular level.
The holidays are here and if you are still shopping for gifts for the tech pro in your life (or maybe you're making your own Christmas wish list), these products are as practical are they are cool.
Picture taking, whether you use a smartphone or digital camera, doesn't have to be boring. Here are some cameras and peripherals that can help you create truly marvelous photos.
For all those friends, relatives, colleagues and acquaintances who deserve something cool to brighten their holiday season, we offer these suggestions
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »