Everyone knows a lot of people tweet on Twitter each day and even more post to Facebook, but the by-the-minute usage numbers for these eight leading social networks will likely surprise you.
From Apple and Amazon to Myspace and AOL, here are some of the earliest website designs for some of the tech industry's biggest companies.
ZenBook UX305 is a Windows Ultrabook that copies the MacBook Air’s look, but not its price.
From Cortana to the fancy new Start menu, you won't want to miss these Windows 10 features.
Upcoming LG smart televisions in 2015 will run webOS 2.0, its second generation smart television platform. The operating system works easily with companion devices, including smartphones, tablets and PCs, has an ecosystem of apps and can be used to surf the world wide web. Here are its newest and its best features.
HP's Spectre x360 is a flagship consumer product that shows off plenty of style and a rigid build quality. A couple of strong hinges allow the laptop to be used in the display, tent, and tablet modes that we've all grown to love. (Well, some of us, maybe.)
The world’s largest security show is operating under a booth babe ban, leaving exhibitors to stretch their imaginations to get more visitors to stop by.
Exaggerated styling, a sparse interior and an intoxicating engine note.
Common Phishing techniques were less effective last year, so criminals changed their game in order to adapt
From the 19th century's first designs to the Tesla models we haven't even seen yet, here's the evolution of the electric car.
In Pictures: Tech's ticking time bombs - The components you might (and might not) expect to wear out
Your computer's next point of failure might be further up the stack than you think
It takes many tools to keep IT systems running smoothly, and tech pros have their personal favorites.
Incredible space memorabilia that will make you geek out!
Inside Windows 10: Sneak peek at the default apps
The R-Design variant of Volvo's V40.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW