Check out Lexus' luxurious coupe
Computer science programs across the U.S. are designing new buildings to foster collaboration, hand-on instruction, and interdisciplinary learning.
As part of the beta release program for Windows 10, Microsoft has released free touchscreen versions of Excel, PowerPoint and Word through the Windows Store.
Many have taken the plunge outside the their spacecraft to fix problems, make adjustments and even hit a golf ball. Take a look at some of the milestones of spacewalking.
Each year, the Information Security Forum, a non-profit association that researches and analyzes security and risk management issues, releases its 'Threat Horizon' report to provide a forward-looking view of the biggest security threats over a two-year period. Here are the top 9 threats to watch for through 2017.
Perhaps a “Surface Pro 4” will debut at the same time or soon after Windows 10 launches. Here’s what we’d like to see in the Surface Pro 4.
We mined Microsoft's CodePlex repository to unearth 15 invaluable Windows admin tools -- and they're all free
Deep in the heart of Italy’s Modena is a modest home. It has unassuming tiles and ordinary guttering. Time has gnawed at the colouring of its bricks and the paint is slowly fading and chipping. Few things about this building are remarkable, and yet it serves as a place of worship. Here the religion is speed and the deities are the cars born from Enzo Ferrari.
A size that's only just bigger than an A4 sheet of paper is just the beginning for this sleek Ultrabook, which we think is one of the best looking laptops on the market.
Apple's first smartwatch is set for release in April. These 11 business apps for productivity, ERP, CRM and more, should be available shortly after the Apple Watch, and all are valuable tools for professionals.
Olympus has just announced its Stylus SH-2 ultra-zoom camera, and it looks like a little beauty.
In which the author indulges in gratuitous nerd nostalgia.
At an event to launch the Apple Watch, Apple also made several announcements regarding Apple TV, HBO, Macbook, and other products.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
If you’re curious to know exactly what’s going on with your Android device, FinalWire’s AIDA64 is a nifty app you’ll want to grab. It delves into the finer details of your system to let you know everything from the specific model of your phone, to exactly how much RAM it has and how fast each CPU core is running. Browse through the following slides to see exactly what this free app can show.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCProgram Portfolio LeadVIC
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW