Tech companies are out in force at CeBIT Australia 2012, showing off everything from desktops and laptops to printers, storage and networking products.
Spotify has launched with full fanfare in Australia today. We've had a look through the computer and mobile apps -- here's a quick guide to how to use Spotify on your PC.
Three-day event at Darling Harbour, Sydney, is one of the big draws on the tech calendar. Photographer Ian Sharp captured these scenes at the trade show.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ7 is a little camera with some big features. Mainly, it sports a 14-megapixel MOS sensor and a 10x optical zoom lens.
HTC hasn't officially released the One V in Australia just yet, but we've managed to get our hands-on the baby of the One family.
The HTC One XL is an identical looking phone to the HTC One X with the added benefit of 4G capability.
Quickflix has launched its WatchNow app for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. The app lets Quickflix subscribers watch movies and TV shows on their Apple devices, with a streaming subscription costing as little as $14.99 per month.
From the first pocket scientific calculator through '80s organisers to today's tablets, check out 15 ingenious devices that have driven the handheld computing revolution.
From Metro Start to reduced hardware requirements, here is a look at the best new features Windows 8 users will love
Install one of these five apps on your Android phone or tablet, and you can manage your cloud infrastructure from anyplace where you can access the Internet.
A range of new business and consumer laser and inkjet printers have been unveiled at HP's Global Influencer Summit in Shanghai.
There's a lot more to LinkedIn than just connecting with the people you know. Here's a look at 12 features, from a business card digitizer to a resume builder, that enhance your LinkedIn experience.
Here are eight ways that you can customise your installation of Windows 8 Consumer Preview.
iPhone users love to brag about their phones. Yet, for many users, Android is clearly the superior platform.
A look at some of the best guesses about Apple’s long-rumoured HDTV.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia