We take a look inside the box of the PlayStation Vita, which was recently launched in Japan.
Following the integration of GamePro content into the PC World website in December 2010, the PC World team has expanded its focus to covering the latest video game industry experts, in addition to reviewing the most recently-released gaming titles.
Prices for small and large laptops alike have come down significantly and there are plenty of bargains to be had this holiday season
If you're using Christmas as a convenient excuse to pick up a new television, you don't have to blow all your cash -- you can still find a bargain and pick up a big TV without having to fill the kids' stockings with coal.
Deciding what to buy friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas is never easy, but there are plenty of little gizmos to choose from if they are technically-minded. We've put together a little list of what we think would make useful and interesting gifts, from portable speakers to iPhone apps, from vinyl-to-MP3 rippers to phone-controlled helicopters -- we've tried to keep the mix as eclectic as possible.
A big laptop with good speed that costs $899.
We give Panasonic's compact Micro Four Thirds LUMIX DMC-GX1 camera a brief test run in Sydney
We take a close-up look at Fujitsu's latest 'no compromise' ultra-portable laptop
Belkin's ScreenCast AV4 allows you to connect HDMI devices to your TV, even if those devices are located in another room.
See what the Acer Aspire S3, ASUS Zenbook UX31 and Toshiba Satellite Z830 look like side by side
Not everybody can afford to gift an iPad 2 as a Christmas present, but that doesn't mean you should forget the tablet fun! Here are 10 cool iPad accessories that shouldn't blow your budget.
We don't really care that the ASUS Zenbook looks so much like a MacBook Air -- we like it. It's also one of the best built laptops on the market. However, it isn't perfect.
Looking to buy a Christmas present without breaking the bank? Here are 10 cool mobile phone accessories that won't blow your budget.
We took the Olympus PEN E-PL3 for a spin around Sydney's Sculpture by the Sea
Toshiba has a great bit of kit on its hands with the ultralight, 13.3in Portege Z830 laptop.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Oracle hopes to better target online advertising with Datalogix acquisition
- ChatOn closure highlights Samsung's app, services woes
- Exploits for dangerous network time protocol vulnerabilities can compromise systems
- Google Android One phones to sell in three more Asian countries
- Tor warns of possible disruption of network through server seizures
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.