We unbox Apple's latest creation, the impressive MacBook Pro with Retina display.
Here's a look back at the most memorable events and products from 1987
Apple unveiled an updated MacBook line, more Mountain Lion features, iOS 6, and a smarter Siri. Here are some photos and recaps of Monday's WWDC keynote.
Think you have to manage a lot of IT gear? These massive facilities - each at least 100,000 square feet and most much larger than that -- house thousands of servers and process millions of documents, images and videos every day.
Apple rolled out major upgrades for both of its main notebooks today at WWDC. Here’s a quick look at the new MacBook Pro and MacBook Air.
A look at the Father of Computer Science's media portrayals upon the celebration of his birth 100 years ago
With more and more companies storing more and more data and hoping to leverage it for actionable insights, Big Data is making a big splash these days. Open source technology is at the core of most Big Data initiatives. Here are nine key open source Big Data technologies to keep an eye on.
Windows 8 is hot, the devices are strange, and the experimentation is cool
Even though we're all walking around with computers in our pockets (a.k.a. smartphones) there's still lots of uses for even more and even smaller computers.
A look at the history of remote controls, some of the coolest remotes out now, and what's ahead for changing the channels on your TV.
Master Chief in the restroom, Aliens on the floor, and dancing zombies are just some of the sights we saw at the E3 gaming expo in Los Angeles. Take a look.
The best of 2012’s apps for your iPhone and iPod Touch, so far, include fun apps for wasting time, image and video editing apps, and utilities that speed up common iPhone tasks.
When egos or motives clash, hackers attack each other
Company touts multi-device capabilities - and other Xbox news - at E3
The tech world moves so fast that you've probably forgotten about at least some of the big flops that have already happened this year. Here's a quick rundown to keep you in the loop.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Video gaming sparks excitement in China
- OPM, Anthem hackers reportedly also breached United Airlines
- Obama rolls out initiative to boost US supercomputer capability
- Oracle preps 'Sonoma' chip for low-priced Sparc servers
- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW