Google unveiled two new products at its I/O developer conference: the Nexus 7 tablet and Project Glass. Here's a look at how some of Google's other famous projects got their start.
We showcase 11 apps for iPhones, Android and other devices that can help travelers with flights, hotels and sightseeing around the world.
With demand for Apple products seemingly at an all-time high in Australia, the company behind the wildly popular iPhone, iPad and MacBook products unveiled another dedicated Apple Story in Sydney's Broadway district.
The Android Developer Sandbox is the place to be if you want to see the hottest Android-based projects. Here's what we liked.
A look at 10 of the more notorious acts of hacktivism by Anonymous and LulzSec
First images of the brand-new Google tablet
Pundits who got it wrong explain why ... or deny that they did
A quick visual tour of the revamped Server Manager and other great new features in Windows Server 2012
With Yammer the latest, here’s a look back at Microsoft’s high-takes investments
Mobile apps that integrate with Cisco’s Smart Wi-Fi routers
We asked our in-house hardware experts a simple question: What laptop, phone, HDTV, or other device would you recommend today? Here’s what they picked.
Google’s rumoured upcoming release of a low-cost Nexus tablet has sparked rampant speculation.
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) is the latest version to show up on smartphones and tablets
Microsoft’s new Surface tablet isn’t the first time that Redmond has moved into the hardware arena. The result: Some wins, but even more fails.
Hot on the heels of its Surface reveal, Microsoft has demonstrated some of the new features coming in Windows Phone 8.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT