We unbox Google's Nexus 7 Android tablet.
Not to be outdone by athletes at this summer’s Olympic games, techies have been setting some world records of their own of late.
From remote Google Calendar access to auto-declining appointments, here are 6 tips and tricks that will keep you focused, organized and productive.
Microsoft has released a beta version of its upcoming Office 2013 suite. We take a tour of the revamped interface and the most useful new features.
The year is just a little more than half over, but we've already seen an explosion of innovative tech. Here's a look at the best of what is out so far in phones, tablets, HDTVs, cameras, and more.
Even with all the online storage now available, sharing files with colleagues can still be a problem. We look at 10 online services -- including Dropbox, Google Drive and YouSendIt -- that can help you upload and/or download your data.
Mobile business applications will keep your employees connected to the real-time data that helps them make key business decisions. These 10 apps are more than just colorful charts and graphs.
Android tablets often get overshadowed by Apple's mighty iPad and have to fight for market share - and attention from developers. But there are some great Android apps optimized for tablets out there. Here areour picks for the top 10.
The coming wave of techie headgear
50 years ago NASA launched Telstar the world’s first communications satellite
We take a look at the best Android accessories you might actually use.
15 Products Google Has Killed
With the popularity of smartphones and tablets among workers, IT departments are trying to accommodate the influx of consumer tech - and manufacturers are trying to help. Here are some consumer devices that have been tweaked for the enterprise - and the software that's being used.
The applications, devices and services that have changed the way we do business often started as small-scale alternatives to the status quo. Now we can't survive without them.
In 21 years, Apple's reinvented Mac OS has pushed computing in vibrant new directions. Now a new version is imminent
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW