Apple says its latest Mac OS X version will be released this [southern ] winter; here's a look at what to expect.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ30 is the perfect companion when travelling, thakns to its versatile Leica lens.
Powerful Windows utilities for a fast, productive desktop environment
Security experts hammer on security ideas they say are just “myths”
Massive machine was world's first large-scale electronic general-purpose digital computer ... here's a pictorial tribute
Electronic Arts got in the grand slam mood for the launch of the latest tennis game in its EA Sports line-up, Grand Slam Tennis 2.
Three unofficial Firefox variants take advantage of 64-bit processors and 64-bit version of Windows 7.
Google is making its hot Chrome browser available to its hot mobile platform. Find out what you gain - and lose.
If you just can’t wait for Apple to introduce the real iPad 3, enjoy these designer concept images for now
How will Apple fare in the post-Steve Jobs era? Everyone is wondering whether or not Apple can deliver amazing technology in the future. From the wacky to the reasonable, here's a list of innovation ideas.
With a possible valuation of $US100 billion, Facebook's IPO filing could make a lot of people very, very rich (or richer). Here's a look at the breakdown of who could get what, from Mark Zuckerberg to Bono - yes, Bono.
Data centres need to be secure, temperature controlled, spacious, redundant, reliable – nothing sexy. But that doesn't mean they can't be. Here are a few that rise above the crowd and take advantage of the possibilities.
The HP Envy 15 is a 15in laptop with a ton of style, and good dollop of substance as well. It features an Intel Core i7-2670QM quad-core CPU at its helm, and it's surrounded by 8GB of DDR3 SDRAM, dual graphics (integrated Intel and AMD Radeon HD 7690M adapters) and 750GB WD hard drive.
The trusty telephone is emerging as one of the key elements in new multifactor authentication schemes designed to protect online banking and other web-based financial transactions from rapidly evolving security threats.
Telstra and HTC teamed up last night to launch the new HTC Velocity, Australia's first 4G smartphone, at Sydney's newest hot-spot restaurant Neild Avenue.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- US rejects North Korea offer to investigate Sony hack, reaches out to China
- North Korea wants joint probe into Sony hack, warns of consequences if not
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
- Judge questions evidence on whether NSA spying is too broad
- Three ways enterprise software is changing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.