Mobile business applications will keep your employees connected to the real-time data that helps them make key business decisions. These 10 apps are more than just colorful charts and graphs.
Android tablets often get overshadowed by Apple's mighty iPad and have to fight for market share - and attention from developers. But there are some great Android apps optimized for tablets out there. Here areour picks for the top 10.
The coming wave of techie headgear
50 years ago NASA launched Telstar the world’s first communications satellite
We take a look at the best Android accessories you might actually use.
15 Products Google Has Killed
With the popularity of smartphones and tablets among workers, IT departments are trying to accommodate the influx of consumer tech - and manufacturers are trying to help. Here are some consumer devices that have been tweaked for the enterprise - and the software that's being used.
The applications, devices and services that have changed the way we do business often started as small-scale alternatives to the status quo. Now we can't survive without them.
In 21 years, Apple's reinvented Mac OS has pushed computing in vibrant new directions. Now a new version is imminent
We take a closer look at Google's latest version of Android, 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Have we found the God particle??
Among a bounty of flops, flubs, and faceplants, Cringely picks tech's 10 biggest blunders we've seen in the first half of the year
A look at the coolest products and concepts coming out of this year's CE Week.
As the new Intel Ivy Bridge processors were unveiled so were a flurry of ultrabooks, here are eight that are worth a closer look.
Google unveiled two new products at its I/O developer conference: the Nexus 7 tablet and Project Glass. Here's a look at how some of Google's other famous projects got their start.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW