A wave of Ultrabooks -- light, thin laptops that have more capabilities and fewer compromises than ever -- is hitting the market. Here's a look at some of the current crop
The inaugural LA Mobile Arts Festival in Santa Monica features more than 600 images of artwork, all of which originated from the lens of an iPhone
NASA is set to launch its Radiation Belt Storm Probes (RBSP) to explore the most intense areas of radiation around Earth
From phony websites to regrettable tweets to Apple Siri chatter, it's clear athletes and technology often don't mix well
Samsung has taken the wraps off its premier Sydney 'experience store', only a block from the glass-fronted Apple store on George Street.
Photoshop Fun: When technology and comics merge in an alternate universe
Logic3 recently revealed its Ferrari range of audio headsets at a media launch in a Sydney Ferrari showroom. The media was invited to experience the Logic3 earphones and headsets, as well as sit in some of their finest luxury cars.
Tables are a Word tool that everyone needs to use at some point to organize otherwise unruly text and numbers. From timetables to rosters to invoices to calendars, all kinds of projects are based on tables.
Mozilla officially jumped into the crowded mobile OS field at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, where the company demonstrated an early version of Firefox OS, which is being developed under the Boot to Gecko project.
Office 2013 was designed with IT admins in mind. The new version of Office features improved deployment options, better security and a strong cloud connection.
Are you ready for talking watches, singing shoes, ringing earrings and vibrating tattoos?
Here's a bunch of goodies that will prove useful to students, self-respecting geeks and anybody who loves a good gadget.
We unbox the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Android tablet
Find your way around Google's Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system and make the most of its new features.
From driverless cars to "never-stopping" trains, the way we get from point A to point B could be very different in the coming decades, most notably because of the new technologies that will be used
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Enterprise Java Beans/J2EE) 160601/AP/982Asia
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCSAP Test AnalystACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW