Logic3 recently revealed its Ferrari range of audio headsets at a media launch in a Sydney Ferrari showroom. The media was invited to experience the Logic3 earphones and headsets, as well as sit in some of their finest luxury cars.
Tables are a Word tool that everyone needs to use at some point to organize otherwise unruly text and numbers. From timetables to rosters to invoices to calendars, all kinds of projects are based on tables.
Mozilla officially jumped into the crowded mobile OS field at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, where the company demonstrated an early version of Firefox OS, which is being developed under the Boot to Gecko project.
Office 2013 was designed with IT admins in mind. The new version of Office features improved deployment options, better security and a strong cloud connection.
Are you ready for talking watches, singing shoes, ringing earrings and vibrating tattoos?
Here's a bunch of goodies that will prove useful to students, self-respecting geeks and anybody who loves a good gadget.
We unbox the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Android tablet
Find your way around Google's Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system and make the most of its new features.
From driverless cars to "never-stopping" trains, the way we get from point A to point B could be very different in the coming decades, most notably because of the new technologies that will be used
Tech giants have thrown their weight around to get what they want for years. Here's a look at some of the big tech companies that have been caught indulging in boorish behavior.
The antenna - it has been around so long and is mounted and used so routinely it is rarely even noticed. But such antenna technology has changed a lot over the years and has gone into space, war, water and just about anywhere else you can imagine. Here we take a look the world of the ubiquitous antenna.
It can be tough finding the right app for the right task, but here are 25 essential business apps for Android
You have a shiny new Google Nexus 7 Android tablet. Now it's time to make it your own with some valuable mobile applications. We share our favourite Nexus 7 tablet apps for entertainment, social networking, remote-PC access, instant messaging, sports, gaming and more. Best of all: They're all free.
Development organisations are increasingly looking for a Mobile Application Development Platform (MADP) that can support their needs for both current and future projects. Here are 10 that have been identified as leaders in the field.
We scoured the Web for the best deals on 25 gadgets you might actually want to buy. All you have to do is sit back and click through the slideshow.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCService DeskWA
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW