We go hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy S III 4G.
Denon and Marantz have shown off new lifestyle hi-fi audio products: a range of new Denon headphones and iPod dock audio systems, and a new Marantz hi-fi dock.
When Windows 8 finally comes out in October, there will be many new types of notebooks on the market that will be able to take advantage of the new operating system's touch features. There will be plenty of notebook styles to choose from, and we're starting to get a glimpse of what some of the manufacturers will be offering.
These 10 task managers for Android and iOS can help keep your to-do list reasonable and achievable.
High-profile Cisco officials who have left recently amidst shifting tides at the company
These Android apps, from network sniffers to SNMP MIB browsers to SSH tools, will come in handy for network and IT pros
Check out these 22 devices that push the limits of technology in almost every way.
A new OS has been in development since the start of 2012
Click through all the products being released at VMworld in San Francisco this week
Among the more interesting products of the Apple-Samsung trial are Apple's early iPhone prototypes that never saw the light of day ... until now
A wave of Ultrabooks -- light, thin laptops that have more capabilities and fewer compromises than ever -- is hitting the market. Here's a look at some of the current crop
The inaugural LA Mobile Arts Festival in Santa Monica features more than 600 images of artwork, all of which originated from the lens of an iPhone
NASA is set to launch its Radiation Belt Storm Probes (RBSP) to explore the most intense areas of radiation around Earth
From phony websites to regrettable tweets to Apple Siri chatter, it's clear athletes and technology often don't mix well
Samsung has taken the wraps off its premier Sydney 'experience store', only a block from the glass-fronted Apple store on George Street.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC