Three petrol versions of the Audi TT are available in Australia, including the TFSI manual from $71950, an S tronic automatic from $74,950 and an all wheel drive quattro S tronic version priced from $77,950. Pictured is the front-wheel drive Audi 2.0 TFSI S tronic model with the S line pack, which adds 19-inch wheels, Full LED headlights, a 155-watt sound system and a digital radio, and is priced from $82,450
In an era when businesses are scrambling to defend against sophisticated advanced persistent threats (APTs), signature-based antivirus may seem like a relic.
The automated security incident response space is still in its infancy, but several companies are working on the problem of collecting all the security alert data, analyzing it, and triggering automatic remediation processes when appropriate.
Microsoft’s new tablet, the Surface 3, is looking to be a compelling option to Apple’s iPad. Here are seven reasons the Surface 3 may make you want to leave your iPad at home.
Subaru's Liberty is the beneficiary of a steep price drop following the Japanese Free Trade Agreement. The range-topping 3.6R has dropped down by 25 per cent to $41,990, though the introductory 2.5i starts from $29,990.
From the dawn of mainframes through today, women have designed and developed programming languages that have had significant, lasting impact on software development
Mothers who work in technology share their best stories of work + children collisions -- and their go-to gadgets and apps for balancing the two.
Especially for mom: 25 gifts inspired by tech, science and math.
Technical advances -- and questionable use -- are fast accelerating the need for policies regarding the unmanned future of our skies
Cisco CEO, John Chambers, has rubbed elbows with many business, political and entertainment VIPs during his 20 years at the helm
Now that you’ve got your new Apple Watch, here are the apps you should try…
CeBIT 2015 kicked off at Sydney Olympic Park with the usual day one mix of keynotes and the trade show. The Prime Minister, Tony Abbott, delivered a keynote address - via video link. The Lord Mayor of Sydney, Clover Moore, and MSW Minister for Finance, Services and Property, Dominic Perrottet, also spoke. This slideshow looks at the ever popular trade show. Photographer IAN SHARP was there to catch the action.
CeBIT 2015 kicked off at Sydney Olympic Park with the usual day one mix of keynotes and the trade show. The Prime Minister, Tony Abbott, delivered a keynote address - via video link. The Lord Mayor of Sydney, Clover Moore, and MSW Minister for Finance, Services and Property, Dominic Perrottet, also spoke. Photographer IAN SHARP was there to catch the action.
Office is getting smarter, and so is your phone. Read about all of Microsoft's ambitious plans from Build 2015 inside.
15 classic games nominated to be inducted as first class of Video Game Hall of Fame in Rochester.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCData ScientistVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW