Motorola’s Moto 360 differs from the plethora of smartwatches by resembling the time-pieces we have long been using. Good Gear Guide had a brief hands on with the promising device. Here are our first thoughts.
The wild world of workplace wearables Between Google Glass and the Apple iWatch, interest in wearables has never been higher. Deloitte Consulting predicts that 10 million devices will be sold this year alone, representing a $3 billion market largely that’s currently driven by consumers.
Some iPhones never die: they go to a four-story electronics mall in Shenzen, where stacks of them are sold every day.
NASA teams with Boeing, Space X to bring human spaceflight back to reality
Some of the names on our Top 12 list are familiar industry figures. Others are hardly household names. The common thread: They have all made billions from social media.
A number of this week's new and updated apps take advantage of new functionality in iOS 8. Plus, now you can make "Star Wars" movies on your iPhone. Cool, huh?
In the wake of Apple's recent decision to retired the iPod Classic, let's take a look back at the progression of the device that changed the music industry.
From hydrogen to solar and wood there are tons of ongoing cool alternative energy projects across the globe
Microsoft’s new Developer Channel offers glimpse into upcoming features of IE.
Emerging technologies in virtual and artificial reality blur the line between science and fiction
Apple is both a creator of and a beacon for the technology future we now live in
Apple sets the standard -- for both success and failure. Here's a look at 11 major screwups, some of which almost derailed the company
Apple's new smartwatch is highly customisable. Here's a look at the possible adaptations available to customers.
“The most personal device we’ve ever created.” – Tim Cook, Apple CEO
Here you’ll find a detailed recap of some of the cooler and most important new products and services Apple announced yesterday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Holden Commodore SS review
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
- Human error root cause of November Microsoft Azure outage
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.