It’s been reported of late that tablet sales have stalled, so some tablet makers have responded by designing premium-priced devices with powerful specs and unique features. To this category, I would add one of HP’s latest efforts.
Microsoft's Office apps are finally available for Android smartphones and tablets. Here’s how they stack up against past favorites
Intel and Cloudera joined forces just a year ago to accelerate enterprise Hadoop adoption. Here’s how seven companies have taken advantage of new technology to drive Big Data.
Ford Focus ST (2015) slideshow (+18 Photos)
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge have been released in three new colours in Australia. Both of the smartphones are available in Gold Platinum, the S6 Edge can be purchased in Green Emerald, while Blue Topaz is reserved for the S6 alone. We go hands on with the former.
You probably either love Twitter for its quirkiness and brevity or see it as a pointless waste of time. After nearly a decade on the social scene, Twitter still needs to improve its user experience and fill in notable gaps in the service. These seven problems are long overdue for a fix.
Cooking, learning language and doing the laundry are a few of the human skills demonstrated by.real humanoid bots featured in the National Geographic movie Robots.
Whether you want to lower your cell phone bill or find true love, there's usually a way around your problems
We scour the F500 list to home in on the largest tech companies gracing the list.
Need to hold a virtual meeting complete with screen sharing? Or maybe you just need to remotely access a colleague’s computer to help him with a quick fix. Here are 15 ways to get the job done -- for free.
These eight large companies ditched the boring old cubicles for modern, open workspaces in an effort to both attract new millennial workers and retain key existing employees.
These pieces of technology history were almost lost for good until they were rescued from a dumpster, landfill, or recycling center
How does Windows 10, which Microsoft has been trying to make friendlier for desktops and notebooks, fare on tablets?
Desktop computers aren't the bulky towers they used to be. Here are six mini PCs that fit in the palm of your hand and will change how you think about PCs.
As cybercriminals employ increasingly sophisticated tactics to steal identities and data, and the costs and consequences of data breaches skyrocket, here are seven steps that your small business should be taking to insulate themselves from cyberattacks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW