The FBI’s formidable Next Generation Identification is up and running
The next generation Galaxy Note 4 benefits from a metal chassis and a larger 5.7in screen.
The Note Edge is the first smartphone to have a display which curves right over its edge.
Motorola’s Moto 360 differs from the plethora of smartwatches by resembling the time-pieces we have long been using. Good Gear Guide had a brief hands on with the promising device. Here are our first thoughts.
The wild world of workplace wearables Between Google Glass and the Apple iWatch, interest in wearables has never been higher. Deloitte Consulting predicts that 10 million devices will be sold this year alone, representing a $3 billion market largely that’s currently driven by consumers.
Some iPhones never die: they go to a four-story electronics mall in Shenzen, where stacks of them are sold every day.
NASA teams with Boeing, Space X to bring human spaceflight back to reality
Some of the names on our Top 12 list are familiar industry figures. Others are hardly household names. The common thread: They have all made billions from social media.
A number of this week's new and updated apps take advantage of new functionality in iOS 8. Plus, now you can make "Star Wars" movies on your iPhone. Cool, huh?
In the wake of Apple's recent decision to retired the iPod Classic, let's take a look back at the progression of the device that changed the music industry.
From hydrogen to solar and wood there are tons of ongoing cool alternative energy projects across the globe
Microsoft’s new Developer Channel offers glimpse into upcoming features of IE.
Emerging technologies in virtual and artificial reality blur the line between science and fiction
Apple is both a creator of and a beacon for the technology future we now live in
Apple sets the standard -- for both success and failure. Here's a look at 11 major screwups, some of which almost derailed the company
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW