If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it breaks, buy a replacement part on eBay and stubbornly refuse to upgrade.
Sometimes it's the small things that make the biggest difference.
3DR’s Solo quad-copter is set to be available in Australia from early August for a price of $1799. It’s a drone that’s suitable for carrying a GoPro Hero 3 or Hero 4, and it’s touted as having the ability to stream HD content wirelessly to an iOS or Android device. Not only that, the drone is meant to handle the flying mostly on its own, allowing the user to focus primarily on controlling the footage.
Google Drive can do much more than you realize. Ready to unlock its productivity potential?
Two removable end speakers take you from 2.1 to 4.1 surround sound
The retail giant's connected-home concept store in San Francisco showcases dozens of cool IoT products for the home, but buyers are still on their own.
2015’s first edition of the top 500 list contains a new entrant but an old champion.
Eight years since its debut, Apple's iPhone has changed and conquered the smartphone market. Here are some interesting facts you might not know about the iPhone.
Choosing the right Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider is growing increasingly difficult in a highly competitive market. Here are the top IaaS players identified by Gartner and their recommended use cases.
From satellite swarms to interstellar subs NASA is advancing transformative aerospace projects.
The Tesla Model S 85 in photos
It’s been reported of late that tablet sales have stalled, so some tablet makers have responded by designing premium-priced devices with powerful specs and unique features. To this category, I would add one of HP’s latest efforts.
Microsoft's Office apps are finally available for Android smartphones and tablets. Here’s how they stack up against past favorites
Intel and Cloudera joined forces just a year ago to accelerate enterprise Hadoop adoption. Here’s how seven companies have taken advantage of new technology to drive Big Data.
Ford Focus ST (2015) slideshow (+18 Photos)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- You're so vein: Samsung files a patent for a vein-scanning smartwatch
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC