Alma unleashes fury in a bite-sized portion.
Parrot's range of Bluetooth car kits to suit all needs.
You have all of the best gadgets on the block, so why shouldn't your pet be equally tech-savvy? We've rounded up the coolest and weirdest innovations in technology for pets, from the useful to the absurd.
Ubisoft recently announced the impending release of Tom Clancy’s HAWX
Past and present: how 30 years of Star Wars imagination changed technology forever. During 2008 Sydney's Powerhouse Museum played host to one of the largest collection of Star Wars memorabilia combined with real-life examples of how such technology is being applied for business and social advancement.
Forget boring tech: Here are some of the most innovative, interesting products we’ve seen (or are waiting to see) this year.
The 17 most memorable palette-swapped video game characters ever.
SEGA will bring smiles and nostalgic thoughts to many next week with the release of the Ultimate Mega Drive Collection for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3
SEGA's latest video game for the Wii, Madworld, was approved classification in Australia on Friday. Featuring "over-the-top" violence and a Sin City-style aesthetic that accentuates gore and blood, the Office for Literature and Film Classification approved Madworld for sale in Australia with a MA15+ age rating, accompanied by a warning of "strong bloody violence and strong course language." Given the recent spate of banned games in Australia due to violence and drug use, and the game's recent ban in Germany, SEGA's success with its latest Wii game locally is a surprising turn of events. Featuring a chainsaw-wielding Hellboy look-a-like and making full use of the Nintendo Wii's motion controls, the game hits Wii consoles in March.
Flat-panel TV as thin as just 6.5-millimeters at the International Consumer Electronics Show
Last month we cast our critical eye on the most underrated games of 2008 (i.e. the stuff you should have bought last year, but didn’t). Now, in accordance to classic (read: hackneyed) tradition we present the most overrated games of 2008.
From Double Dragon to Tomba!
Boom Blox, Echochrome, and Persona 4 make GamePro's list of the 16 best games of 2008 you've never played!
Australian company Kogan has finally revealed images of the first Google Android phone to be released in Australia, the Kogan Agora. Until now only rendered mock-ups have been released.
Warning: the following games are not recommended for anyone who enjoys playing video games!
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPUI/UX ConsultantWA
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC