Adding to the extensive literary, film and video game franchise, Electronic Arts' latest video game, The Godfather II, again places players at the heart of America's mob wars as conceived by Mario Puzo
It has been over five years since the original Mafia muscled its way onto PlayStation 2 and PC. Now, the highly anticipated sequel to 2K Games' gangster saga is almost upon us. Check out the following slideshow for all the latest Mafia 2 screenshots. It’s an offer you can’t refuse.
Microsoft is readying the final release of its browser Internet Explorer 8. Here are images of IE release candidate 1 along with descriptions of the features
Alma unleashes fury in a bite-sized portion.
Parrot's range of Bluetooth car kits to suit all needs.
You have all of the best gadgets on the block, so why shouldn't your pet be equally tech-savvy? We've rounded up the coolest and weirdest innovations in technology for pets, from the useful to the absurd.
Ubisoft recently announced the impending release of Tom Clancy’s HAWX
Past and present: how 30 years of Star Wars imagination changed technology forever. During 2008 Sydney's Powerhouse Museum played host to one of the largest collection of Star Wars memorabilia combined with real-life examples of how such technology is being applied for business and social advancement.
Forget boring tech: Here are some of the most innovative, interesting products we’ve seen (or are waiting to see) this year.
The 17 most memorable palette-swapped video game characters ever.
SEGA will bring smiles and nostalgic thoughts to many next week with the release of the Ultimate Mega Drive Collection for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3
SEGA's latest video game for the Wii, Madworld, was approved classification in Australia on Friday. Featuring "over-the-top" violence and a Sin City-style aesthetic that accentuates gore and blood, the Office for Literature and Film Classification approved Madworld for sale in Australia with a MA15+ age rating, accompanied by a warning of "strong bloody violence and strong course language." Given the recent spate of banned games in Australia due to violence and drug use, and the game's recent ban in Germany, SEGA's success with its latest Wii game locally is a surprising turn of events. Featuring a chainsaw-wielding Hellboy look-a-like and making full use of the Nintendo Wii's motion controls, the game hits Wii consoles in March.
Flat-panel TV as thin as just 6.5-millimeters at the International Consumer Electronics Show
Last month we cast our critical eye on the most underrated games of 2008 (i.e. the stuff you should have bought last year, but didn’t). Now, in accordance to classic (read: hackneyed) tradition we present the most overrated games of 2008.
From Double Dragon to Tomba!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- TPProject Manager. AutomationNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCSecurity Data ScientistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- CCSEO StrategistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantQLD
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- TPEDRMS Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT