Alma unleashes fury in a bite-sized portion.
Parrot's range of Bluetooth car kits to suit all needs.
You have all of the best gadgets on the block, so why shouldn't your pet be equally tech-savvy? We've rounded up the coolest and weirdest innovations in technology for pets, from the useful to the absurd.
Ubisoft recently announced the impending release of Tom Clancy’s HAWX
Past and present: how 30 years of Star Wars imagination changed technology forever. During 2008 Sydney's Powerhouse Museum played host to one of the largest collection of Star Wars memorabilia combined with real-life examples of how such technology is being applied for business and social advancement.
Forget boring tech: Here are some of the most innovative, interesting products we’ve seen (or are waiting to see) this year.
The 17 most memorable palette-swapped video game characters ever.
SEGA will bring smiles and nostalgic thoughts to many next week with the release of the Ultimate Mega Drive Collection for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3
SEGA's latest video game for the Wii, Madworld, was approved classification in Australia on Friday. Featuring "over-the-top" violence and a Sin City-style aesthetic that accentuates gore and blood, the Office for Literature and Film Classification approved Madworld for sale in Australia with a MA15+ age rating, accompanied by a warning of "strong bloody violence and strong course language." Given the recent spate of banned games in Australia due to violence and drug use, and the game's recent ban in Germany, SEGA's success with its latest Wii game locally is a surprising turn of events. Featuring a chainsaw-wielding Hellboy look-a-like and making full use of the Nintendo Wii's motion controls, the game hits Wii consoles in March.
Flat-panel TV as thin as just 6.5-millimeters at the International Consumer Electronics Show
Last month we cast our critical eye on the most underrated games of 2008 (i.e. the stuff you should have bought last year, but didn’t). Now, in accordance to classic (read: hackneyed) tradition we present the most overrated games of 2008.
From Double Dragon to Tomba!
Boom Blox, Echochrome, and Persona 4 make GamePro's list of the 16 best games of 2008 you've never played!
Australian company Kogan has finally revealed images of the first Google Android phone to be released in Australia, the Kogan Agora. Until now only rendered mock-ups have been released.
Warning: the following games are not recommended for anyone who enjoys playing video games!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCOracle Payroll Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCTester Analyst - learn on the job!ACT
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTData EngineersNSW