Six common complaints about the iPhone 3G including dropped calls, slow data and MobileMe follies
The Godfather II is a new action-strategy game produced by Paramount Digital Entertainment and Electronic Arts. Inspired by the film and Mario Puzo’s Corleone family drama, it allows players to build a vast criminal empire across Florida, Cuba and New York. For all the latest screenshots, check out the following slideshow.
Dell today unveiled its entry in the budget ultraportable notebook market, the Inspiron Mini 9.
Designed for the Xbox 360 by Conspiracy Entertainment, SBK: Superbike World Championship is a motorsports race along challenging tracks. The game features super-realistic close-up shots of racing hardware and riders for a more immersive experience. It doesn’t have a release date yet so pass the time by checking out these screenshots!
Maps from centuries past, paths of satellites whizzing by, global warming brought to life: User-created Google Earth mashups present a dizzying array of information in a new and imaginative graphical form.
Expanding on the popular MMORPG Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, the Mines of Moria allows players into the abandoned dwarven mines to find the enemies lurking in the darkness.
Beyond Gaming and Internet Cafe in Sydney has partnered with 3D Motion to give punters the chance to experience true 3-D gaming. The monitors use auto stereoscopic technology, which allows users to view 3-D images without having to don daggy glasses.
In this slideshow, we'll examine the very worst fictional characters that marketing departments have unleashed on the general public over the years, ranging from smarmy wireless salesmen to dotcom-promoting sock puppets to annoying graphics of paperclips that SIMPLY REFUSE TO GO AWAY not matter what you do.
Yesterday, Heroes fans in Sydney got up close and personal with Milo Ventimiglia and Masi Oka -- two of the lead stars of the hit sci-fi TV show.
Scheduled for release in early 2010, Bayonetta is an interesting action game that promises to “blow the doors off the action genre”
A quick taste of Google's new browser
With the growing popularity of Apple's iPhone, Research In Motion (RIM)'s BlackBerry and other smartphones, it's no surprise that third-party vendors are jumping on the accessory train like geeks on Star Wars marathons.
The sequel to the shoot-'em-up Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction, Mercenaries 2: World in Flames heightens the excitement of destroying the environment around you with improved physics, fire effects and overall graphics. Players assume the role of one of three mercenaries as they become a part of a war for power, oil and money in Venezuela. With sandbox-style gameplay and destructible surroundings, players have the chance to ally with any of the factions taking part in the war. The game is currently slated for a 5 September release on PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
Nokia has recently announced two new additions -- the N79 and N85 -- to its flagship N-Series range of mobile phones.
An HDTV is just a TV with a pretty picture until you add a few important accoutrements. The dozen add-ons shown here will greatly enhance your HDTV watching experience.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
- The ratings: Most net neutrality groups get poor grades for funding transparency
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW