Introducing the Acer F900 touch-screen smartphone
Apple's iPod has been outrageously successful and slyly prolific. In the seven-plus years since Apple introduced the iPod, the company has created 17 versions.
Touch-screen computers, iPhone apps, and wireless cameras that stream video to the Web are on display at DEMO 09, the launchpad for emerging technology.
LG's flagship mobile phone for 2009 will be the Arena, unveiled recently at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Video game boxes have never enjoyed a particularly prestigious reputation. That’s because most of them suck.
Sequel to the popular console video game continues the zombpocalypse.
Nokia's latest addition to its multimedia NSeries is the N86.
Stylish, speedy and sexy -- it's everything a concept car is meant to be
Artist Rob Pettit creates mobile phone art to highlight the proliferation and waste of mobile phones
Though hinted at as far back as 2005, Rockstar only recently formally announced its latest video game, Red Dead Redemption.
Codemasters has released the first batch of screenshots to promote the upcoming rally driving video game DiRT 2. The game is no longer being marketed with the Colin McRae name attached, though the company has stated that the famous driver, who passed away shortly before the release of the original DiRT, will appear in the game.
The first-ever PowerShot digital camera with underwater functionality.
Details of the new Canon IXUS and PowerShot cameras revealed, including the waterproof Canon PowerShot D10.
Faux accounts are all the rage -- here are some of the best Phweeters (phony tweeters) we've come across
A prototype guitar built by US student Amit Zoran combines the natural acoustics of wood with the power of electronic processing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCProgram Portfolio LeadVIC
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA