Amazon's Kindle DX comes off as surprisingly lean and elegant.
After you're lucky enough to pull together the moola to buy the components of a great home theater, you know you'll want to demonstrate its finer points to your buddies.
Some cell phones really look great, but are impossible to use. Other cell phones have cool features, but are ugly ducklings.
We look at some of the changes Microsoft has made to Windows 7 since the Beta's release in January
Thanks to the Olympus E-620, taking photos just became a whole lot more fun
Over the past 24 hours, Aussie and European gamers have been reeling from the shock news that Ghostbusters: The Videogame is going to be a PlayStation exclusive. Incensed Wii and Xbox owners have been crying foul in every Intenet forum across the globe, while the Sony elite smile smugly and unleash the trolls of war (e.g. – “who ya gonna call? Not Bill Gates!”, etc.)
For the past four decades, Star Trek has been influencing and predicting new gadgets and technologies. How close are we to Trek-inspired phasers, tricorders, and invisibility cloaks?
Discussion forums are magnets for some of the jerkiest people on the 'Interwebs'. We profile a dozen of the most common and annoying forum jerks--from 'The Antagonist' to 'The Conspiracy Theorist'.
The equipment and settings you need to capture nature's own light show.
Bath robes, gift hampers, chocolates, slippers, Sex & the City box sets -- if you've bought all these things for your mum on previous Mother's Days, you're probably running out of conventional gift ideas. But there's no reason to panic just yet. There are still plenty of interesting presents out there; you just have to be willing to think outside the box. In the following slideshow, we highlight some products that most mums will be sure to love -- even though they aren't on her current wish-list.
The best options for printing off your Mother's Day memories
We've rounded up camcorders for every type of mum: from technophobes to soccer moms
Some of these 10 intriguing mobile gizmos, including a connected GPS unit, external iPhone speakers, a Bluetooth headset, and a gadget charger, are fairly mainstream. The others, well, not so much.
Panasonic launches new high-definition televisions, including the Panasonic Z1 -- a Full HD TV with wireless streaming
Here's a selection of favorite forbidden -- but useful and fun -- iPhone applications on Apple's banned list.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTQuality ManagerACT
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA