Nokia recently announced the launch of its first full touch-screen phone.
Sights and sounds from Japan's cutting-edge IT and electronics comprehensive exhibition
More examples of Evan Roth's "X-ray" art, which he intends to be a silent protest of overly intrusive airport security.
Taking just 5 seconds to inspect any credit/debit card reader before you swipe could end up saving you from identity and credit card theft.
The opposite of Nobel – Ig Nobel honors the bizarre
Far Cry 2 is the latest first person shooter from Ubisoft Montreal.
Windows Web sites worth a look
The Geneva Sound System is an iPod-compatible speaker system geared towards audio enthusiasts. Equipped with a slot-loading CD player, FM radio (with tuner presets) and an iPod dock, it aims to deliver a complete hi-fi music system in one stylish box. For a look at the different models on offer and their technical specifications, check out the following slideshow!
How the two 3G smartphones stack up against each other
Nokia Australia recently announced the availability of its flagship N-Series handset, the N96.
Will this finally kill the Eee PC?
Microsoft's next-gen console has a truckload of games, a winning online formula with Xbox Live, and a controller that rests easy in your palms for hours on end.
A first look at T-Mobile's G1 Android phone.
You can create a simple add-on for your router's antenna that will boost and focus the wireless signal. We show you how.
Blasting its way onto the PlayStation 3 next May, inFamous follows the trials and tribulations of Cole, an Empire City resident who wakes after an earthquake to find his city in ruins.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 LG G3 review
- 3 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 4 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 5 Fetch TV set-top box
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung starts production of 3D DDR4 DRAM modules
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Microsoft frees Visual Studio Online for occasional contributors
- HTC ships Desire 510 with 64-bit processor, but isn't sure users can take advantage of it
- Widespread Time Warner Cable disruption affects Internet service subscribers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW