Could 2009 go down as the year of the Android device invasion? We haven't yet seen the debut of many gadgets based on Android, Google's mobile operating system, but hopes are high.
The long-awaited sequel to 2002’s Mafia is finally busting out of prison this year. Check out the following slideshow for the latest Mafia II screenshots.
We take a closer look at D-Link's iSCSI-enabled Storage Area Network (SAN) arrays
Google is mapping the world one street at a time.
Wolverine vs. Wolverine: Here are five reasons why the video game version of X-Men Origins: Wolverine is better than the movie.
LG's Prada isn't the first time a mobile phone manufacturer has teamed up with a leading fashion label and it certainly won't be the last.
Toshiba today launched what we think is the sexiest 10.1in netbook on the market: the copper-coloured Toshiba NB200. This little netbook is aimed at the premium end of the market, where style and form are just as important as portability and functionality.
Dell today announced the first ruggedised netbook the company has designed specifically with students in mind: the Latitude 2100.
The Toshiba Portege R600 is the lightest fully fledged notebook on the market at just 950 grams. It’s also deceptively strong and durable. In this slideshow we go beneath its exterior and expose the components that make it tick and the design tricks that go into making something that's so light yet so strong.
Canon's PowerShot D10 can withstand drops from up to 1m and can function in up to 10m of water.
When it was first announced, we were impressed by the Kogan KEVIN37’s specifications given its $900 price tag.
But are you giving your mouse any attention? Or is it just standard issue beige or black?
To pay homage to the Star Trek movie premiere, we decided it’s time to help Trekkies get serious about their obsession by putting together a collection of inspirational Star Trek gear
Amazon's Kindle DX comes off as surprisingly lean and elegant.
After you're lucky enough to pull together the moola to buy the components of a great home theater, you know you'll want to demonstrate its finer points to your buddies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC