Innovations in voice and speech technologies may make the mouse obsolete, but we've seen plenty of innovations in the way we use our hand to provide input for our PCs.
Last week, Gigabyte held its Open Overclocking Championship (GO OC) in Taipei, Taiwan. The world's best overclockers battled it out during a grueling five hour competition. Check out the following slide show for screenshots of the event and its champions.
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nikon camera, a cheap mobile phone plan, a Canon Legria HF20 camcorder at a reduced price and a 46in Samsung LCD television with a free 22in LCD!
There's a special place reserved for the stalwart hardware that many of us have depended on day after day, year after year. Or at least, we believe there should be a special place.
The phones in the Icon range are the Samsung Preston Icon, the Samsung Galaxy Icon, the Samsung HD Icon and the Samsung Omnia Icon.
New Coke. Chia pets. Ashton Kutcher. All are bad ideas that should have been snuffed out before they emerged into public consciousness. All are things that make you scratch your head and say, "What in God's name were they thinking?"
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nokia smartphone, an HP netbook for under $500 and a 200Hz 40in Sony Bravia LCD television for less than $2900!
Apple's latest update breathes new life into the iPhone, with a host of nifty features. Here is a look at some of the most important.
From Microsoft's no-controls 'Natal' to Sony's PlayStation 3D motion sensor to Nintendo's quirky Wii vitality gauge, what was hot -- or not -- at this year's E3.
Sony Ericsson recently unveiled three new flagship mobile phones, including the 12-megapixel Satio, previously known as Idou. The handsets should hit the Australian market in late 2009.
Without a doubt, the desktop PC is falling out of favor as the world gravitates to equally powerful laptops and ultraportables. But some people out there will never turn in their towers of power
Apple has announced the launch of the iPhone 3G S -- the third iPhone to be released since the first model hit the US and other selected markets back in 2007.
After using Facebook for a while, you notice that people tend to say the same things over and over in their status updates. They are bored at work, they're behind on sleep, they have big news -- or they just want to tell you how generally bitchin' life is. We take a look at the 10 most common kinds of Facebook updates.
We have already opened D-Link's 2U xStack DSN-2100-10 Storage Area Network (SAN) array. The D-Link xStack DSN-3200-10 is a larger, 3U SAN array that provides increased storage, greater network flexibility and better reliability in case of power failures.
A mouse is such a simple device that not even the worst inventor could screw it up, right? Wrong! We'll give you 13 examples.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantTAS
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW