Innovations in voice and speech technologies may make the mouse obsolete, but we've seen plenty of innovations in the way we use our hand to provide input for our PCs.
Last week, Gigabyte held its Open Overclocking Championship (GO OC) in Taipei, Taiwan. The world's best overclockers battled it out during a grueling five hour competition. Check out the following slide show for screenshots of the event and its champions.
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nikon camera, a cheap mobile phone plan, a Canon Legria HF20 camcorder at a reduced price and a 46in Samsung LCD television with a free 22in LCD!
There's a special place reserved for the stalwart hardware that many of us have depended on day after day, year after year. Or at least, we believe there should be a special place.
The phones in the Icon range are the Samsung Preston Icon, the Samsung Galaxy Icon, the Samsung HD Icon and the Samsung Omnia Icon.
New Coke. Chia pets. Ashton Kutcher. All are bad ideas that should have been snuffed out before they emerged into public consciousness. All are things that make you scratch your head and say, "What in God's name were they thinking?"
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nokia smartphone, an HP netbook for under $500 and a 200Hz 40in Sony Bravia LCD television for less than $2900!
Apple's latest update breathes new life into the iPhone, with a host of nifty features. Here is a look at some of the most important.
From Microsoft's no-controls 'Natal' to Sony's PlayStation 3D motion sensor to Nintendo's quirky Wii vitality gauge, what was hot -- or not -- at this year's E3.
Sony Ericsson recently unveiled three new flagship mobile phones, including the 12-megapixel Satio, previously known as Idou. The handsets should hit the Australian market in late 2009.
Without a doubt, the desktop PC is falling out of favor as the world gravitates to equally powerful laptops and ultraportables. But some people out there will never turn in their towers of power
Apple has announced the launch of the iPhone 3G S -- the third iPhone to be released since the first model hit the US and other selected markets back in 2007.
After using Facebook for a while, you notice that people tend to say the same things over and over in their status updates. They are bored at work, they're behind on sleep, they have big news -- or they just want to tell you how generally bitchin' life is. We take a look at the 10 most common kinds of Facebook updates.
We have already opened D-Link's 2U xStack DSN-2100-10 Storage Area Network (SAN) array. The D-Link xStack DSN-3200-10 is a larger, 3U SAN array that provides increased storage, greater network flexibility and better reliability in case of power failures.
A mouse is such a simple device that not even the worst inventor could screw it up, right? Wrong! We'll give you 13 examples.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCDigital Media / Web Content Management- SquizzNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT