Do you wish you had a Porsche, but blew all your money on a whiz-bang gaming PC? Complement it with Fanatec’s range of replica Porsche steering wheels and accessories.
Technology, tradition and inspiration combine at this year's University of Western Sydney industrial design student exhibition, WideVision.
Spread some festive cheer this month by adding a Christmas application to your Facebook profile
Web celebrities and gadget gurus keep their followers up to date in 140 characters or less
10 Christmas gift ideas for the true techie
Samsung's U4 and Q1 add style to the MP3 market.
GamersGate recently announced the digital release of EverQuest II: The Shadow Odyssey.
A mock-up of a smartphone with a flexible display developed by Taiwan's Industrial Technology Research Institute.
From Internet-enabled appliances to wireless thermometers, we offer a tantalising list of cool kitchen toys.
A snapshot of the latest and greatest gadgets, gizmos and technology announced this month.
Here are some great sub-$100 gift ideas for technology enthusiasts.
Max Burnet has turned his home in the leafy suburbs of Sydney into arguably Australia’s largest private computer museum. Since retiring as director of Digital Equipment Corporation a decade ago, Burnet has converted his interest in the computing industry into an invaluable snapshot of computer history. Every available space from his basement to the top floor of his two-storey home is covered with relics from the past. His collection is vast, from a 1920s Julius Totalisator, the first UNIX PDP-7, a classic DEC PDP-8, the original IBM PC, Apple’s Lisa, MITS Altair 8800, numerous punch cards and over 6000 computer reference books. And more. He happily opened his doors for us to take a look.
Sony Ericsson last week announced the Australian launch of its much anticipated XPERIA X1 smartphone.
More games to look out for during the Christmas rush.
Every year, a number of games always fall off the radar. Whether it is due to delays, cancellation or sheer laziness on the developer's part, sometimes even anticipated games can disappear without a trace. We have compiled some of the notables of this year, so you know what you are missing out on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 2 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- One week after patch, Flash vulnerability already exploited in large-scale attacks
- Candidates for EU's data protection job heard by the European Parliament
- Citrix's ShareFile gets document signing thanks to acquisition
- Alibaba's mobile OS in China boosted by Meizu partnership
- Your online TV watching is now being tracked across devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW