Alma unleashes fury in a bite-sized portion.
Parrot's range of Bluetooth car kits to suit all needs.
You have all of the best gadgets on the block, so why shouldn't your pet be equally tech-savvy? We've rounded up the coolest and weirdest innovations in technology for pets, from the useful to the absurd.
Ubisoft recently announced the impending release of Tom Clancy’s HAWX
Past and present: how 30 years of Star Wars imagination changed technology forever. During 2008 Sydney's Powerhouse Museum played host to one of the largest collection of Star Wars memorabilia combined with real-life examples of how such technology is being applied for business and social advancement.
Forget boring tech: Here are some of the most innovative, interesting products we’ve seen (or are waiting to see) this year.
The 17 most memorable palette-swapped video game characters ever.
SEGA will bring smiles and nostalgic thoughts to many next week with the release of the Ultimate Mega Drive Collection for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3
SEGA's latest video game for the Wii, Madworld, was approved classification in Australia on Friday. Featuring "over-the-top" violence and a Sin City-style aesthetic that accentuates gore and blood, the Office for Literature and Film Classification approved Madworld for sale in Australia with a MA15+ age rating, accompanied by a warning of "strong bloody violence and strong course language." Given the recent spate of banned games in Australia due to violence and drug use, and the game's recent ban in Germany, SEGA's success with its latest Wii game locally is a surprising turn of events. Featuring a chainsaw-wielding Hellboy look-a-like and making full use of the Nintendo Wii's motion controls, the game hits Wii consoles in March.
Flat-panel TV as thin as just 6.5-millimeters at the International Consumer Electronics Show
Last month we cast our critical eye on the most underrated games of 2008 (i.e. the stuff you should have bought last year, but didn’t). Now, in accordance to classic (read: hackneyed) tradition we present the most overrated games of 2008.
From Double Dragon to Tomba!
Boom Blox, Echochrome, and Persona 4 make GamePro's list of the 16 best games of 2008 you've never played!
Australian company Kogan has finally revealed images of the first Google Android phone to be released in Australia, the Kogan Agora. Until now only rendered mock-ups have been released.
Warning: the following games are not recommended for anyone who enjoys playing video games!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 Fetch TV set-top box
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Amazon building ad system to compete with Google's
- Airbnb to reveal 124 New York hosts to attorney general
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- Google acquires Gecko Design for next-generation products
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW