Call it the iBerry Pre; it's got the best features of the top smartphones all in one handy (and, sadly, fictional) device.
With Skype's legal troubles now cleared up, it's a good time to learn more about the company than just what features it offers. Here 10 questions designed to give you a better understanding of the peer-to-peer VoIP vendor.
Here are some of the best printer bargains available during the lead-up to Christmas and the New Year
We're big fans of Movember here at GamePro. In addition to raising awareness of men's health issues, it allows unmanly types (like us) to proudly display our peach-fuzz free of discrimination. On any other month of the year, our pathetic attempts to grow a mustache would be mercilessly abused and ridiculed. But not so on November 1st -- for one month, our scratchy efforts become heroic! This year, Rockstar Games was an official sponsor of Movember -- which just about justifies this extra-fuzzy feature. Rest assured, we've left no whisker unturned in our mission to bring you the very best lip fur that gaming has to offer.
Google's Chrome OS is designed purely to run Web-based applications, rather than software installed on a system's hard drive. At Thursday's Chrome OS event, Google claimed the new operating system's boot-up speed is a lightning-fast 7 seconds. The Chrome OS will not be available to consumers until 2010 around the holiday season, according to Google.
Pick up an excellent Android smartphone, fast mobile broadband or a ridiculously cheap Sony LCD TV.
If money is no object, then you're obviously not working in journalism. But if your wallet is bulging and you aren't planning on blowing your cash on over-priced pints from North Sydney pubs, then you might be interested in the following seven notebooks, all of which are sure to glean jealous glances from your co-workers.
With Christmas just around the corner, now is the time to start your long shopping list. We can hear you gritting your teeth already -- we hate the Christmas shopping crowds too. So why not beat the retail rush and grab a great bargain by shopping online!
These Christmas gift ideas may surprise even the most hardened geeks in your life
LCD, LED and plasma television prices are at the lowest they have been this year. In addition to huge price cuts, big-name manufacturers, including Sharp, Panasonic, Sony and LG, are offering free gifts for anyone buying a TV before Christmas -- with some of the extras on offer worth over $1000. Read on for a round-up of the bonus offers.
It's no secret that the right frame, finished in the perfect color and style, can improve almost any photo.
Canon's PowerShot G11 is an advanced compact camera that's designed for users who want more manual control over their shots than a typical compact camera can provide. It's a 10-megapixel camera with a CCD sensor and crop factor of 4.5 — it has a zoom range from 6.1-30.5mm (28-140mm, 35mm equivalent). We recently tested it at Sydney's Sculpture by the sea festival to see how it performs out in the light of day. All photos are unedited except for slight levels adjustment, cropping (where noted) and canvas re-sizing to fit these pages.
The US House Committee on Science and Technology last week held Congressional hearings to examine the summary report of the Review of US Human Space Flight Plans Committee.
We may not have the Black Friday specials seen in the US, but we've rounded up some great bargains including budget GPS devices from TomTom and a great deal on the Nokia Navigator smart phone. Plus we unearth savings on HP's quality inkjet multifunction printer, digital camera and notebook PC too.
Ericsson Australia has established a regional TV centre in Melbourne to advance the development and adoption of next-generation TV in the emerging era of high-speed broadband communications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW