The first-ever PowerShot digital camera with underwater functionality.
Details of the new Canon IXUS and PowerShot cameras revealed, including the waterproof Canon PowerShot D10.
Faux accounts are all the rage -- here are some of the best Phweeters (phony tweeters) we've come across
A prototype guitar built by US student Amit Zoran combines the natural acoustics of wood with the power of electronic processing
New phone will sport Toshiba's TV technology, a touch screen, and a sleek design
High Tech Computer (HTC) unveiled its second Google Android-based smartphone, the HTC Magic
Throw away your charger for good!
While some of the announcements Microsoft plans to make at the Mobile World Congress have already leaked out, the new user interface on Windows Mobile 6.5 may pleasantly surprise mobile users when it is unveiled at the show.
Samsung launched a range of new mobile phones at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The biggest attraction was the Samsung Omnia HD smartphone.
Nokia revealed four new handsets at Mobile World Congress 2009 in Barcelona
Acer unveils mobile phones at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, beating Dell to the punch
First pictures of the new HTC Touch Diamond2 and HTC Touch Pro2 mobile phones reveal significant facelifts
Sony Ericsson announced four new phones during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
In Singapore this week, Panasonic launched its new FT-rugged, TZ and FS series of LUMIX digital cameras. Among the models released were two hybrid models -- the LUMIX DMC-FT1 and the LUMIX DMC-TZ7 -- which, in addition to being able to capture high-quality still images, can also capture vibrant and clear 720p-resolution videos.
Would you like that in small, medium or large?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 Fetch TV set-top box
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Amazon building ad system to compete with Google's
- Airbnb to reveal 124 New York hosts to attorney general
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- Google acquires Gecko Design for next-generation products
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW