The Warcraft series has been embarrassing normal gamers (and enthralling nerds) for 15 years. That’s one-and-half decades of orcs, elves and archmages. With more than 11 million players regularly getting their crawl on, World of Warcraft is easily one of the most successful computer games of all time. And we’re all the poorer for it -- both literally and metaphorically. Disclaimer: In case there is any confusion, the following slideshow is meant to be satirical. We obviously have the utmost respect for World of Warcraft and its diverse community of players. After all, how could 11 million people be wrong?
Contribute to projects including the LHC, climate forecasting, projects that benefit humanity, target disease cures and more.
Call it the iBerry Pre; it's got the best features of the top smartphones all in one handy (and, sadly, fictional) device.
With Skype's legal troubles now cleared up, it's a good time to learn more about the company than just what features it offers. Here 10 questions designed to give you a better understanding of the peer-to-peer VoIP vendor.
Here are some of the best printer bargains available during the lead-up to Christmas and the New Year
We're big fans of Movember here at GamePro. In addition to raising awareness of men's health issues, it allows unmanly types (like us) to proudly display our peach-fuzz free of discrimination. On any other month of the year, our pathetic attempts to grow a mustache would be mercilessly abused and ridiculed. But not so on November 1st -- for one month, our scratchy efforts become heroic! This year, Rockstar Games was an official sponsor of Movember -- which just about justifies this extra-fuzzy feature. Rest assured, we've left no whisker unturned in our mission to bring you the very best lip fur that gaming has to offer.
Google's Chrome OS is designed purely to run Web-based applications, rather than software installed on a system's hard drive. At Thursday's Chrome OS event, Google claimed the new operating system's boot-up speed is a lightning-fast 7 seconds. The Chrome OS will not be available to consumers until 2010 around the holiday season, according to Google.
Pick up an excellent Android smartphone, fast mobile broadband or a ridiculously cheap Sony LCD TV.
If money is no object, then you're obviously not working in journalism. But if your wallet is bulging and you aren't planning on blowing your cash on over-priced pints from North Sydney pubs, then you might be interested in the following seven notebooks, all of which are sure to glean jealous glances from your co-workers.
With Christmas just around the corner, now is the time to start your long shopping list. We can hear you gritting your teeth already -- we hate the Christmas shopping crowds too. So why not beat the retail rush and grab a great bargain by shopping online!
These Christmas gift ideas may surprise even the most hardened geeks in your life
LCD, LED and plasma television prices are at the lowest they have been this year. In addition to huge price cuts, big-name manufacturers, including Sharp, Panasonic, Sony and LG, are offering free gifts for anyone buying a TV before Christmas -- with some of the extras on offer worth over $1000. Read on for a round-up of the bonus offers.
It's no secret that the right frame, finished in the perfect color and style, can improve almost any photo.
Canon's PowerShot G11 is an advanced compact camera that's designed for users who want more manual control over their shots than a typical compact camera can provide. It's a 10-megapixel camera with a CCD sensor and crop factor of 4.5 — it has a zoom range from 6.1-30.5mm (28-140mm, 35mm equivalent). We recently tested it at Sydney's Sculpture by the sea festival to see how it performs out in the light of day. All photos are unedited except for slight levels adjustment, cropping (where noted) and canvas re-sizing to fit these pages.
The US House Committee on Science and Technology last week held Congressional hearings to examine the summary report of the Review of US Human Space Flight Plans Committee.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCQA OfficerACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW