Move over, Kindle -- this year promises a slew of devices that will make it easier than ever to digitally consume books. We highlight the latest from CES.
A rechargeable tote back, a smartphone bracelet, snow goggles with an integrated digital camera to record your triumphs and tragedies, and more
For these shots we used Ricoh's GR Lens A12 camera unit, which is a 50mm prime lens (35mm equivalent) with a maximum wide aperture of f/2.5.
We braved bedbugs, bad PR people, long taxi lines, and greasy convention-center food, all to find the hottest new gadgets and gear.
Every year, we head to Las Vegas for the Consumer Electronics Show, looking for the gadget that's going to be the next big thing. And, every year, we come home amazed and amused. Sure, there are great products at CES--and then there are the products on this list. Read on to find out what made our list of the biggest bummers from the show.
Toshiba plans to release Transformers accessories
CES may have "consumer" right in its name, but this year's show featured plenty of hot new products aimed squarely at small and midsized businesses.
Microsoft's demonstration Wednesday of "Slate PCs" made by HP, Pegatron, and Archos is by no means its first attempt to help develop such a form factor. The Slate PC seems to be identical to a Tablet with only the name changed. In fact, the Tablet PC has long been a pet project for Microsoft founder Bill Gates, who showed the first Tablet PC prototype in 2000 at the now-defunct Comdex trade show in Las Vegas.
Great deals whether you're back at work or getting ready for school
Google's Nexus One, built by Taiwan's HTC, offers much of what one expects in a high-end 3G smartphone. Yet is it enough, and good enough, to give the iPhone 3GS a run for the money? Initial reviews like its design, speed and integration with the Web. With a two-year T-Mobile contract (at $US80 per month), Nexus costs $US179 (or $530 unlocked). A CDMA version is due with Verizon Wireless in Spring 2010. In this slideshow, we focus on some of the key differences, comparing the two smartphones in terms of their published specifications, with some comments from (and links to) early reviews and assessments of the Nexus.
In the past few days there has been a burst of new photos and information from all manner of NASA's spacecraft and telescopes. The devices, ranging from the Hubble to Kepler the Spitzer telescopes, are delivering new information on everything from massive supergiant stars to new planets. Here we've gathered up some of them for a quick look.
Apple doesn't want you to use them, but the following 21 apps today run only on jailbroken iPhones.
Here at GamePro, we’ve never shied away from calling a spade a spade, a fanboy a fanboy or a crappy game a crappy game. This has landed us in some hot water over the past 12 months, with disgruntled readers and irate games publishers calling for our collective heads. (Can't we all just hug and get along?)
A roundup of some great storage stocking stuffers
Microsoft put eye-catching hardware on when it launched Windows 7. From netbooks and ultrathins to standard-size laptops and All-in-One touchscreen PCs, here's a closer look at some of the shiniest new Windows 7 machines.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCProject ControllerQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCData ArchitectSA
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT