From heads-up displays to implantable silicon, a brave new business world of innovative wearable tech is fast taking shape
We go hands-on with the Misfit Shine, an elegant looking physical activity monitor for iOS devices.
The market for smartwatches - devices that play music, connect to social media and even let you make phone calls - is poised to take off. Here's a look at what's available and what's in the works.
IP theft continues to be a threat to businesses’ bottom lines – and a major issue for Sino-American relations.
A high-speed, low-cost ground transportation system named Hyperloop is just the latest idea from serial inventor Elon Musk.
Here’s a list of the 15 Big Data companies to watch.
From the world's tiniest semiconductor laser to a bee-sized flying robot, these minuscule devices -- many of which cannot be seen by a human eye -- are changing our world.
From rockets to newspapers to Amazon.com, Bezos is one busy guy
In our never ending effort to uncover the most useful sites for Cisco users, we've come up with 15 more!
These human-like robots could be the first responders to major disasters in the future
Images tell the story of the super rover's first year of work on Mars.
We've just got our hands on the Huawei MediaPad 10 Link 4G, a tablet Vodafone has called the "fastest" in Australia. It supports the LTE Category 4 mobile data standard, the newest and fastest class of 4G. Let's take a look!
Undoubtedly, 3D printing is a groundbreaking technology with the potential to change the world. However, the technology has been over-hyped lately, so much so that some experts anticipate consumers will be largely disappointed with the technology’s reality.
The latest beta of Canonical's Linux smartphone system shows the outlines of a possible winner
Motorola goes a different way with it's new flagship offering.
Latest News Articles
- Could Bitcoin's frothy venture funding dry up?
- AT&T to report on government requests for user data
- Alcatel sells federal technology unit for US$200 million
- Wall Street Beat: Economic growth, software news and BlackBerry deal boost tech stocks
- NSA defends foreign surveillance after new reports of targets
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Portable Air Conditioners
- 2 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- TabletsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »