Deep in the heart of Italy’s Modena is a modest home. It has unassuming tiles and ordinary guttering. Time has gnawed at the colouring of its bricks and the paint is slowly fading and chipping. Few things about this building are remarkable, and yet it serves as a place of worship. Here the religion is speed and the deities are the cars born from Enzo Ferrari.
A size that's only just bigger than an A4 sheet of paper is just the beginning for this sleek Ultrabook, which we think is one of the best looking laptops on the market.
Apple's first smartwatch is set for release in April. These 11 business apps for productivity, ERP, CRM and more, should be available shortly after the Apple Watch, and all are valuable tools for professionals.
Olympus has just announced its Stylus SH-2 ultra-zoom camera, and it looks like a little beauty.
In which the author indulges in gratuitous nerd nostalgia.
At an event to launch the Apple Watch, Apple also made several announcements regarding Apple TV, HBO, Macbook, and other products.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
If you’re curious to know exactly what’s going on with your Android device, FinalWire’s AIDA64 is a nifty app you’ll want to grab. It delves into the finer details of your system to let you know everything from the specific model of your phone, to exactly how much RAM it has and how fast each CPU core is running. Browse through the following slides to see exactly what this free app can show.
A top 10 tablet tour from the tech types in Barcelona.
We upped the tech quotient of our backyard ice bar with coasters made from 3D-printed forms.
Exciting products have been unveiled at this year's World Mobile Congress. Here are the nine products we can't wait to get our hands on.
In this review, we looked at two types of business-class tablets, traditional tablets used by the sales force or other front-office workers, and ruggedised devices that can be used on the factory floor or other back-office environments.
Nikon's Coolpix P900 camera takes zooming to a whole new level, with a lens that can go from a wide angle of 24mm, all the way in to a tele-zoom angle of 2000mm. That's an 83x optical zoom capability, and Nikon has even added a feature called Dynamic Fine Zoom that can take that to 4000mm, or 166x.
Samsung, HTC, Sony and others debut brand new smartphones at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona.
Launched in February 2012 Raspberry Pi has sold more than 5 million units
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTSenior Application SupportSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC