Google+ was a late but welcomed arrival to social media scene about three years ago. However, Google's answer to Facebook has failed to provide real competition. Here's a look at 10 ways the search engine king as fallen down with Google+.
Newest Microsoft Surface device built as both a tablet and an enterprise desktop replacement
Fifteen tech leaders made more than $US14 million in 2013.
Get creative. No, more creative than that. Keep going.
If you see anybody trying to pass off these 'prototypes' as real, don’t take them seriously
Everything you need to know about Apple’s retail stores.
This year, Cisco recognizes the 25th anniversary of its Networkers user conference. To put this run in perspective, here's a timeline of Cisco-specific events interspersed with world, national, cultural and technology milestones that occurred over this period.
Apple Mavericks (OS X 10.9) is a free upgrade that compiles items Apple has released since the last of the Big Cat OS X versions
Love it or hate it, Microsoft Office has torn up the competition, leaving all manner of software carrion in its wake
Google's sensors avoid trouble, even when other drivers try to distract the cars
3D printed guns, candy and cars top the list.
The good, the bad and the money.
The mobile world's whipping post deserves a fresh look, thanks to some compelling new features
Virgin Galactic, SpaceX and others expect the site to be the hub of commercial space operations
Social media pranks and viral videos have nothing on these truly historical technical hoaxes
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 2 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- With chip fabs gone, IBM's hardware future will be in high-end design
- Ask Watson or Siri: Artificial intelligence is as elusive as ever
- IBM's Rometty defends bumpy financial ride as company shifts strategy
- Researcher creates proof-of-concept worm for network-attached storage devices
- IBM earnings slump as company shifts to cloud, mobile and analytics
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW