The Royal Easter Show is on the face of it hardly a tech-heads dream but below the surface, of course, runs a rich vein of technology. In fact, technology is everywhere at the Show. From the rides to the fireworks to the special effects, the lights, even the precision driving, there is technology involved. And then there is the ubiquitous smartphone. It's everywhere you look. So without further ado, welcome to the Show. Photos of the night session by editorial director, MIKE GEE. Equipment: Canon EOS 6D DSLR full frame camera and Canon EOS 24-70mm f2.8 L lens.
Check out Lexus' luxurious coupe
Computer science programs across the U.S. are designing new buildings to foster collaboration, hand-on instruction, and interdisciplinary learning.
As part of the beta release program for Windows 10, Microsoft has released free touchscreen versions of Excel, PowerPoint and Word through the Windows Store.
Many have taken the plunge outside the their spacecraft to fix problems, make adjustments and even hit a golf ball. Take a look at some of the milestones of spacewalking.
Each year, the Information Security Forum, a non-profit association that researches and analyzes security and risk management issues, releases its 'Threat Horizon' report to provide a forward-looking view of the biggest security threats over a two-year period. Here are the top 9 threats to watch for through 2017.
Perhaps a “Surface Pro 4” will debut at the same time or soon after Windows 10 launches. Here’s what we’d like to see in the Surface Pro 4.
We mined Microsoft's CodePlex repository to unearth 15 invaluable Windows admin tools -- and they're all free
Deep in the heart of Italy’s Modena is a modest home. It has unassuming tiles and ordinary guttering. Time has gnawed at the colouring of its bricks and the paint is slowly fading and chipping. Few things about this building are remarkable, and yet it serves as a place of worship. Here the religion is speed and the deities are the cars born from Enzo Ferrari.
A size that's only just bigger than an A4 sheet of paper is just the beginning for this sleek Ultrabook, which we think is one of the best looking laptops on the market.
Apple's first smartwatch is set for release in April. These 11 business apps for productivity, ERP, CRM and more, should be available shortly after the Apple Watch, and all are valuable tools for professionals.
Olympus has just announced its Stylus SH-2 ultra-zoom camera, and it looks like a little beauty.
In which the author indulges in gratuitous nerd nostalgia.
At an event to launch the Apple Watch, Apple also made several announcements regarding Apple TV, HBO, Macbook, and other products.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Surface Book i7 vs. MacBook Pro: Fight!
- Start hoarding SSDs: Prices are expected to spike as supply gets tight
- Nikola Motor unveils its hydrogen fuel cell 18-wheeler
- How to fix a limited connectivity problem on a Windows 7 PC
- Google releases Android 7.1.1 images for Pixel and Nexus devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTChange AnalystVIC
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness AdministratorVIC
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistNSW
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- CCIngres DeveloperVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Producer | 3 Month Contract roleNSW
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudACT