Here are five smartphones that have been, or will be, released this year running unofficial versions of Android.
Microsoft leads the way, but has plenty of company on jobs cut front
There's no need for a portable phone charger to be boring -- here are 11 chargers for your smartphone (or tablet) that are both useful and creative.
2014 has featured crop circles, advanced toilet tech, flying saucers, wild software development
Mozilla has its hands in many projects aimed at advancing the Web. Here's our take on the 10 most promising
Keep in touch with co-workers, track your time, and block distractions with these apps and services.
There are thousands of apps and Web services out there. New ones are hitting the Internet as you read this. Here are 10 bona fide tools that can actually improve your life.
Ubuntu 14.04 Long Term Support/LTS (Trusty Tahr) proves that it doesn’t matter if you’re Oracle, Microsoft, or Canonical: Bringing a fleet of products into new release revision synch is tough.
Cruise the solar system. Ride a rollercoaster. Try a Minecraft mod. If you've got a fancy Oculus VR headsets, these are the games and demos you want to play.
The lightweight, speedy and feature-packed LXLE 14.04 can breathe new life into your old XP hardware.
VoIP PBXes, NTP servers, Web-controlled power strips - hack together one of these handy, cheap solutions for the server closet and beyond
Seven years after its initial launch, the iPhone has come a long way in terms of its feature set.
More casualties of Yahoo’s attempts to narrow the focus
We all know what a picture's worth. These websites use graphics to display everything from Twitter traffic to births and deaths, in ways that truly drive home what words alone cannot.
How technology is bringing out the best and the oh-so utterly worst in solar innovation
Latest News Articles
- Apple hit with class action lawsuit for alleged labor rule violations
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 digital camera with 4K video shooting
- Seafaring robot shrugs off monster Typhoon Rammasun
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- How Nokia both helped and hindered Microsoft's earnings
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Microsoft WPC 2014: Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »