This article points out why you should hate consoles gamers.
10 reasons to hate PC gamers
Pst, hey, wanna know a secret? To play multiplayer on most games online you need to buy the game first, just telling you because it seems like you're butthurt for having a crappy computer and got owned online.
Once again, I am surprized by his stupidity. Sure, some PC gamers are pirates, but there are plenty of gamers who pirate X-box 360 games, and PS2 games. Hell, just read an article on here today, about some guy in Ohio who got caught pirating console games.
Yeah, you tell those PC pirating losers! >goes on xbox360iso to download games
This one is funny, especially considering that last year alone, PC gaming had a higher revenue than consoles, and is continuing to do so this year.
Well, guess I won't be using this site again
Comments on other images
Latest News Articles
- Red Hat aims at standardization with Linux for 64-bit ARM servers
- AMD's new 64-bit ARM board points way to x86 coexistence
- Antivirus products riddled with security flaws, researcher says
- Infor wins appeal of long-running patent lawsuit
- 'Right to be forgotten' ruling is unworkable and misguided, UK Lords say
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »