Netgear Push2TV PTV3000 wireless display adapter
Netgear's Push2TV now supports Miracast, which allows you to beam an Android smartphone screen to a TV
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- New Windows privilege escalation flaw exploited in active attacks
- Facebook says yes, your posts can be used for ads
- ATM malware may spread from Mexico to English-speaking world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCProgram Technical Director- Migration to SAP HR PayrollNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT