Motorola Milestone 2 Android smartphone
Motorola Milestone 2 review: The Motorola Milestone 2 offers an improved keyboard and HD video recording
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
- Moto Mods for the Moto Z won't be cheap, with costs ranging from US$69 to US$299
- This custom-built case lets Android run on an iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/Oracle) 160617/AP/025Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC