First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Crysis 2 review: This sequel picks up after the events of the original game, dropping you in the middle of a near-future NYC
Stores with offers
Latest News Articles
- New website lets users check if their online credentials were exposed in large data leaks
- Samsung Galaxy S5 specs appear online with Quad HD display
- PayPal DDoS attackers plead guilty, some may walk free
- China Bitcoin exchange head 'surprised' at speed of regulations
- 'ZeroAccess' click-fraud botnet disrupted, but not dead yet
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 3 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- GamesView all »
- Software and ServicesView all »
- PC ComponentsView all »
- Desktop PCsView all »
- NotebooksView all »