Your digital photo files hold all sorts of interesting information. You probably know that you can find the date and time taken, date modified, and exposure information in your photo's metadata. You might also know that your photo can tell you what m...
When I was a kid, I used to wonder if everyone saw the world in the same way. What if what I called "yellow" looked like green to someone else?
For some people, "efficiency" brings to mind a hotel room with a kitchenette. When other folks hear the word, they think about ways to work faster and smarter. I suppose I fall into the second category.
It's ironic that I am so preoccupied with photographing motion, essentially capturing the essence of speed and dynamics in what is by its definition a static medium.
A million factors can affect the intensity of the colors that you see in your photos.
Summertime evokes timeless images of fire hydrants spraying water into the air, ice cream trucks rumbling down neighbourhood streets...and Fourth of July fireworks illuminating the night sky (if you're in the right country...). This year, you can cap...
Maybe you love working with images on your PC-- but if so, you're probably an exception rather than the rule. Most people I know would rather be taking pictures than fiddling with them in an image editor.
No matter what the subject matter or image resolution, every digital photo is really composed of a bunch of differently colored pixels. Zoom into a highly detailed photo of a boat, plane, building, or person, and eventually you'll reach a point where...
Essential tips for good photography.
The holidays might have tapered off a few weeks ago, but I'm still paying for them. Indeed, my checkbook has an "out of order" sign on it, and my teenage daughter has offered me a short term, high interest loan to see us through the winter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160815/P/742Asia
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTTechnical LeadWA
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW