Freeview, the television industry body publicising the move to free-to-air digital television, has released information on products it has certified the compatibility of at a launch at Dick Smith in the Sydney CBD on Monday.
New Foxtel Web site offers full-screen video clips, remote recording and a comprehensive electronic program guide
New LG plasma televisions include internal hard drives for recording TV shows.
We take a look at the LG LH50: the company's first 200Hz television.
This month, the Federal Government began rolling out its $42 billion stimulus package to citizens nationwide (along with overseas foreigners and corpses, it says here).
We take a look at the new Toshiba 1080p LCD TVs
From the cathode ray tube to plasma panels, LCD displays, 100Hz technology and the future of television tech
New EX1 and ZX1 super-slim models to arrive in March
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Vizio’s latest 4K TVs make eye-popping HDR more affordable
- Netflix flips the switch on eye-popping HDR video streaming
- Sony’s pricey Ultra video-streaming service goes live today, but you'll need a new high-end 4K Sony TV to use it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW