Buying a great LED TV doesn't need to be a wallet-emptying ordeal. You can get some of the best LED TVs of 2010 in 50in and smaller sizes for less than $2000, including the highly praised Samsung Series 7 (UA55C7000) 3D LED TV. We've put together a l...
If you're looking for a high quality plasma TV, you don't have to spend a mint. All of the TVs we've listed here can be bought in a 50in size, without any haggling, for under $2000. What's even better is that this list includes some of the best TVs o...
3D TV was the biggest innovation to hit the market in 2010, with major manufacturers like LG, Panasonic, Sony, Samsung and Sharp all releasing 3D TVs. Despite the annoying aspect of wearing bulky 3D glasses, 3D TV is a novel way for viewers to watch ...
Samsung was the first company to release 3D TVs in Australia -- beating other brands like LG, Panasonic, Sony and Sharp -- and its plasma and LED models have become extremely popular. We've put together an easy-to-view list of our Samsung 3D TV revie...
Thinking of buying a Sony TV? BRAVIA LCD and LED TVs from Sony come in a huge range of sizes, prices and feature-sets. Basic models compete in price with other brands like LG, Panasonic, Samsung, Sharp, and even Kogan. Sony's best TVs are full of fea...
If you were impressed by Samsung's 2010 TV line-up, which included stellar models like the Series 7 LED TV, Series 7 plasma and the $10,000 Series 9 LED TV, then prepare to be blown away by the most recent models announced by Samsung at CES 2011. We'...
Although Sharp does not have as many TVs on offer as larger brands like Samsung, Sony or Panasonic, we are generally happy with their picture quality, performance and built-in features. Here's a list of every Sharp LCD and LED TV we've looked at in t...
If you're thinking of buying a new television, have a serious look at some of the LED-backlit LCD television models on this list -- they're the best televisions we've looked at this year.
We've put together a list of the absolute best plasma panels that we think you should consider buying in 2010. Check it out -- these screens will wow you with their excellent image quality and extra features.
TV is no longer just about what is broadcast on free-to-air networks. In addition to cable television, the latest TV tech innovations allow you to watch television online in your loungeroom, record and pause live TV, access content on demand, along w...
If you're looking to pick up a TV this Christmas, here are the top LCD, LED and plasma televisions we've reviewed this year.
Kogan LED and LCD televisions are cheap alternatives to TVs from big brands like Samsung, Panasonic, Sony and LG. These HDTV sets all display digital television and support HDMI input from Blu-ray players and other devices. With the holidays and Chri...
If you want to pick yourself out a fancy Christmas present, why not go for a huge flatscreen plasma or LCD television? You don't have to blow out the budget though -- here are our top picks for under $2000.
Thinking of getting a second TV for the kids' room? Here are the cheapest TVs we've looked at that should fit the bill perfectly.
If you're looking to buy a television during the Christmas sales, did you know you can pick up a great deal with a whole heap of free extras thrown in? We've put together a list of LCD, LED and plasma televisions that come with freebies over the Chri...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- LG sneaks 4K OLED TVs into stores, from $5999
- Google, Apple streaming devices shake up the TV market
- Dick Smith slashes prices on tech from Apple, Samsung and more
- Sharp's latest 4K TV adds yellow subpixel for 8K resolution
- Panasonic Viera TV range for 2015: 4K, Netflix, and Firefox OS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC