Buying a great LED TV doesn't need to be a wallet-emptying ordeal. You can get some of the best LED TVs of 2010 in 50in and smaller sizes for less than $2000, including the highly praised Samsung Series 7 (UA55C7000) 3D LED TV. We've put together a l...
TVs - Roundups
If you're looking for a high quality plasma TV, you don't have to spend a mint. All of the TVs we've listed here can be bought in a 50in size, without any haggling, for under $2000. What's even better is that this list includes some of the best TVs o...
3D TV was the biggest innovation to hit the market in 2010, with major manufacturers like LG, Panasonic, Sony, Samsung and Sharp all releasing 3D TVs. Despite the annoying aspect of wearing bulky 3D glasses, 3D TV is a novel way for viewers to watch ...
Samsung was the first company to release 3D TVs in Australia -- beating other brands like LG, Panasonic, Sony and Sharp -- and its plasma and LED models have become extremely popular. We've put together an easy-to-view list of our Samsung 3D TV revie...
Thinking of buying a Sony TV? BRAVIA LCD and LED TVs from Sony come in a huge range of sizes, prices and feature-sets. Basic models compete in price with other brands like LG, Panasonic, Samsung, Sharp, and even Kogan. Sony's best TVs are full of fea...
If you were impressed by Samsung's 2010 TV line-up, which included stellar models like the Series 7 LED TV, Series 7 plasma and the $10,000 Series 9 LED TV, then prepare to be blown away by the most recent models announced by Samsung at CES 2011. We'...
Although Sharp does not have as many TVs on offer as larger brands like Samsung, Sony or Panasonic, we are generally happy with their picture quality, performance and built-in features. Here's a list of every Sharp LCD and LED TV we've looked at in t...
If you're thinking of buying a new television, have a serious look at some of the LED-backlit LCD television models on this list -- they're the best televisions we've looked at this year.
We've put together a list of the absolute best plasma panels that we think you should consider buying in 2010. Check it out -- these screens will wow you with their excellent image quality and extra features.
TV is no longer just about what is broadcast on free-to-air networks. In addition to cable television, the latest TV tech innovations allow you to watch television online in your loungeroom, record and pause live TV, access content on demand, along w...
If you're looking to pick up a TV this Christmas, here are the top LCD, LED and plasma televisions we've reviewed this year.
Kogan LED and LCD televisions are cheap alternatives to TVs from big brands like Samsung, Panasonic, Sony and LG. These HDTV sets all display digital television and support HDMI input from Blu-ray players and other devices. With the holidays and Chri...
If you want to pick yourself out a fancy Christmas present, why not go for a huge flatscreen plasma or LCD television? You don't have to blow out the budget though -- here are our top picks for under $2000.
Thinking of getting a second TV for the kids' room? Here are the cheapest TVs we've looked at that should fit the bill perfectly.
If you're looking to buy a television during the Christmas sales, did you know you can pick up a great deal with a whole heap of free extras thrown in? We've put together a list of LCD, LED and plasma televisions that come with freebies over the Chri...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire DevelopersQLD
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- TPSenior Analytics Analyst DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTJnr Security SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerQLD
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD