The Samsung Series 7 (UA55C7000) is a 55in LED edge-lit television packed full of brand new features. In addition to 3D video capabilities, it can access the Internet with features like Skype video-calling and Twitter integration. It has a very clean...
TVs - Reviews
The Sony BRAVIA KDL-46HX700 is a 46in CCFL-backlit LCD television with a 200Hz frame interpolation mode for handling fast motion video. It is slightly more expensive than the Sony BRAVIA KDL-40EX700. Its design is a little less space-age than the Son...
The Sony BRAVIA KDL-40EX700 is a 40in LED television. Despite not being a premium model, it has Sony's BRAVIA Internet Video video-on-demand service, with access to Yahoo!7 television content, YouTube and ABC iView. Because it is an LED TV it has a s...
The Sony BRAVIA KDL-52NX800 is a 52in, Full HD LED television with a 200Hz image smoothing mode, Internet connectivity through Wi-Fi and a striking design. It doesn't have the excellent black levels and super-high contrast ratio of a premium plasma t...
The Kogan ELITE LED32 is a 32in LED television with a 1366x768 LCD panel. It's quoted 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio is equal to [[artnid:304879|Samsung's Series 7 LED television (UA46B7100)]]. Like the Samsung Series 7, it uses an edge-lit LED system t...
The Tyagi Max19 is a 19in LCD television with an integrated DVD player and a high-definition digital television tuner. Its LCD screen has a high resolution for its size, and it excels when presented with HD video content. It doesn't have the visual i...
The Millennius eMpress 22" Full HD LCD TV is a low-priced, small LCD television with an integrated DVD player. It would make a good addition to a child's bedroom, a play area or a home office where space is at a premium. Picture quality is not as goo...
The Millennius eMperor 40" is a 40in LCD television with a 10,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, a 1080p native resolution and 2 HDMI inputs. It fits squarely into the budget market with a $749 price tag that's neither particularly low nor excessively hig...
We recently had the opportunity to spend some time with the Panasonic Viera TH-P50VT20a, a 50in 3D plasma TV. We won't be able to render a final verdict until we get some quality time with the TH-P50VT20a in our Test Centre, but here are our initial ...
Sony's recently announced Bravia HX900 series of LCD televisions offers LED backlighting, Internet content streaming and 3D compatibility. This mid-range series of LED TVs is available in 46in (KDL46HX900) and 52in (KDL52HX900) sizes, and offers plen...
Soniq's QSL262CT is a 26in TV that's part of the company's QASA range of high-end LCD televisions. It provides decent quality for its price. With a built-in DVD player and 720p playback capability, the QSL262CT LCD TV is suitable for small living roo...
Soniq's QSL400XT 40in LCD television lacks the LED backlighting and high refresh rates of more expensive TVs from brands like Sony and Samsung. However, given it's one of the cheapest 40in 1080p TVs we've seen, we can't really complain.
The Toshiba Regza 52XV600A is a 52in LCD television with some well-implemented picture enhancement features. Its upscaling and 100Hz motion smoothing modes are among the best we've seen, and its reasonable dynamic contrast ratio makes it a good choic...
Panasonic's TH-L32G10A is a 32in LCD television with a regular CCFL backlight. It’s a small screen but it has high-end features for a non-LED LCD TV.
Sharp announced a new line of Aquos HDTVs, the LE Series, that will add a yellow subpixel to the normal red, green and blue (RGB) colors used in TV pixels.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTPrincipal Architect - Infrastructure | Major BankVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- FTDeveloper - Java/J2EEQLD
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC