The Sony BRAVIA KDL-52NX800 is a 52in, Full HD LED television with a 200Hz image smoothing mode, Internet connectivity through Wi-Fi and a striking design. It doesn't have the excellent black levels and super-high contrast ratio of a premium plasma t...
The Kogan ELITE LED32 is a 32in LED television with a 1366x768 LCD panel. It's quoted 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio is equal to [[artnid:304879|Samsung's Series 7 LED television (UA46B7100)]]. Like the Samsung Series 7, it uses an edge-lit LED system t...
The Tyagi Max19 is a 19in LCD television with an integrated DVD player and a high-definition digital television tuner. Its LCD screen has a high resolution for its size, and it excels when presented with HD video content. It doesn't have the visual i...
The Millennius eMpress 22" Full HD LCD TV is a low-priced, small LCD television with an integrated DVD player. It would make a good addition to a child's bedroom, a play area or a home office where space is at a premium. Picture quality is not as goo...
The Millennius eMperor 40" is a 40in LCD television with a 10,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, a 1080p native resolution and 2 HDMI inputs. It fits squarely into the budget market with a $749 price tag that's neither particularly low nor excessively hig...
We recently had the opportunity to spend some time with the Panasonic Viera TH-P50VT20a, a 50in 3D plasma TV. We won't be able to render a final verdict until we get some quality time with the TH-P50VT20a in our Test Centre, but here are our initial ...
Sony's recently announced Bravia HX900 series of LCD televisions offers LED backlighting, Internet content streaming and 3D compatibility. This mid-range series of LED TVs is available in 46in (KDL46HX900) and 52in (KDL52HX900) sizes, and offers plen...
Soniq's QSL262CT is a 26in TV that's part of the company's QASA range of high-end LCD televisions. It provides decent quality for its price. With a built-in DVD player and 720p playback capability, the QSL262CT LCD TV is suitable for small living roo...
Soniq's QSL400XT 40in LCD television lacks the LED backlighting and high refresh rates of more expensive TVs from brands like Sony and Samsung. However, given it's one of the cheapest 40in 1080p TVs we've seen, we can't really complain.
The Toshiba Regza 52XV600A is a 52in LCD television with some well-implemented picture enhancement features. Its upscaling and 100Hz motion smoothing modes are among the best we've seen, and its reasonable dynamic contrast ratio makes it a good choic...
Panasonic's TH-L32G10A is a 32in LCD television with a regular CCFL backlight. It’s a small screen but it has high-end features for a non-LED LCD TV.
Sharp announced a new line of Aquos HDTVs, the LE Series, that will add a yellow subpixel to the normal red, green and blue (RGB) colors used in TV pixels.
The LG 47SL90QD is a 47in LED television with a high 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio, a 100Hz image smoothing mode and a "borderless" flat glass design. It outdoes Samsung's edge-lit LED televisions in picture quality, but the design may not be to everyon...
Cornea's 1080PRO is a 37in Full HD LCD television with a 6500:1 dynamic contrast ratio. With a panel produced by LG it has reasonable credentials and can display a good quality picture in the right viewing conditions. It doesn't do too much to stand ...
The Panasonic TH-P54Z1A is a 54in plasma television with an inch-thick chassis, wireless Full HD video streaming and a high quality 1080p panel. It is very expensive but if you're looking for an elegant alternative to a super-thin Samsung LED screen,...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Vizio’s latest 4K TVs make eye-popping HDR more affordable
- Netflix flips the switch on eye-popping HDR video streaming
- Sony’s pricey Ultra video-streaming service goes live today, but you'll need a new high-end 4K Sony TV to use it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW