The LG 52LG70YD is a no-frills LCD HDTV that produces good-looking images. It bears a family resemblance to its plasma sibling, the LG 50PG30FD, but the LG Electronics 52LG70YD LCD HDTV is clearly the more advanced model.
The Toshiba 40CV550A is a mid-range LCD television that displays 1080p content crisply and vibrantly. Power-saving features lower its overall running costs, but a few problems with the default settings mean that you will need to customise the 40CV550...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
The Pioneer Kuro PDP-LX609A is an excellent plasma television that we think will remain the benchmark for a long time to come.
Samsung has announced three new LED-backlit television series.
The Sony BRAVIA KDL55XBR45 LCD television is a 55in panel with LED backlighting, Full HD 1080p resolution and a striking 'floating glass' design. This is a great recipe for a class-leading LCD television, although it does have a high price-tag.
The Kogan 1080P-47 LCD TV has a much lower price tag than you would expect given the impressive image quality. It offers a 100Hz mode, dynamic contrast and digital noise reduction.
The Tyagi 3788 is a simple, no-frills LCD television without the complex features of more expensive models. Its picture quality is acceptable — it's similar to older mid-range panels we have seen.
The Toshiba REGZA 46XV560A 1080p LCD television has all the trimmings and a great quality panel. If you can spend a little time tweaking the colour, contrast and brightness settings, you will be impressed with this television.
Sharp’s LC-46D85X is a full HD 1080p LCD television with 100Hz technology that combines a classy, understated design with a simple interface and great picture quality.
The Tyagi 2298 LCD television is a 22in panel suitable for smaller living spaces. A built-in DVD player means your movie collection is easily accessible, while multiple digital inputs let it double as a PC monitor. It does not produce a brilliant pic...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- MIT unifies Web development in a single, speedy new language
- Google, Microsoft, Sony make 'The Interview' available online
- Experts: FCC will adopt net neutrality rules in early 2015
- Romanian version of EU cybersecurity directive allows warrantless access to data
- Rackspace DNS recovers after DDoS brings system down
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.