LG’s biggest, most detailed and most expensive television, the 84LM9600 Ultra Definition TV, will be available in Australia in mid-November for $15,999.
A prototype Super Hi-Vision camera from Japanese public broadcaster NHK, on show at the International Broadcasting Convention in Amsterdam,
We’ve been waiting with bated breath since January to get our hands on a new OLED TV. With vague promises of “by the end of the year” and “before Christmas” -- which are pretty much the same thing -- we haven’t had a set date to look forward to. But ...
If you're looking for a way to lift your TV up by a few inches, and if you want better sound quality for your shows and movies, Bose has you covered: its new Solo sound system fits under a compact, high-quality speaker under your screen.
Sony's headquarters in Japan has followed up the recent fanfare of its BRAVIA XBR-84X900 ultra-high definition TV with another new model: the range-topping BRAVIA HX950.
At this year's IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin, companies demonstrated a huge range of new technologies: ultra-high definition TVs, hybrid tablets based on Microsoft's upcoming Windows 8, and the first device based on the next generation of W...
This year at the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin vendors introduced and demonstrated a plethora of ultra-high resolution TVs, hybrid tablets based on Microsoft's upcoming operating systems, as well as the first device based on Windows Phone 8...
One of the biggest trends at this year's IFA is 4K TV, which improves on today's high-definition TV with four times the number of pixels than current sets, but HBO's CTO Robert Zitter hesitates over the technology's chance to make it big.
The big TV announcements of the Internationale Funkaustellung Berlin -- IFA to you and me -- have come and gone.
At a hands-on session at Sony’s Sydney headquarters yesterday, we had a half-hour to play around with the new XBR-84X900 BRAVIA -- Sony’s debut 4K TV, and its largest LCD screen to date.
Samsung Electronics showed two of its upcoming TVs at the IFA trade show on Thursday, the 55-inch OLED ES9500 and the ES9000, an LED TV with a 75-inch screen.
Sony has announced that it will release an 84-inch TV in Australia before the end of the year, with a 4K resolution that promises four times as much detail as a regular Full HD 1080p TV. No projected price for the TV has been released.
The ABC has been trialing an 'audio description’ service, providing narration for vision impaired citizens, on its ABC1 digital TV channel since the beginning of August. The trial, which runs until October, broadcasts a second stream of audio alongsi...
Samsung has taken the wraps off its premier Sydney 'experience store', only a block from the glass-fronted Apple store on George Street.
Samsung has officially opened the doors to its first official retail store in Australia today, located in the heart of Sydney's CBD.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Vizio’s latest 4K TVs make eye-popping HDR more affordable
- Netflix flips the switch on eye-popping HDR video streaming
- Sony’s pricey Ultra video-streaming service goes live today, but you'll need a new high-end 4K Sony TV to use it
- Foxconn to pay over $US6bn for a majority stake in Sharp
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia