LG has kicked off this year’s Christmas promotional rush with an offer for any prospective TV buyer: buy a Cinema 3D TV, and get up to $1000 worth of movie tickets for free.
LG’s biggest, most detailed and most expensive television, the 84LM9600 Ultra Definition TV, will be available in Australia in mid-November for $15,999.
A prototype Super Hi-Vision camera from Japanese public broadcaster NHK, on show at the International Broadcasting Convention in Amsterdam,
We’ve been waiting with bated breath since January to get our hands on a new OLED TV. With vague promises of “by the end of the year” and “before Christmas” -- which are pretty much the same thing -- we haven’t had a set date to look forward to. But ...
If you're looking for a way to lift your TV up by a few inches, and if you want better sound quality for your shows and movies, Bose has you covered: its new Solo sound system fits under a compact, high-quality speaker under your screen.
Sony's headquarters in Japan has followed up the recent fanfare of its BRAVIA XBR-84X900 ultra-high definition TV with another new model: the range-topping BRAVIA HX950.
At this year's IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin, companies demonstrated a huge range of new technologies: ultra-high definition TVs, hybrid tablets based on Microsoft's upcoming Windows 8, and the first device based on the next generation of W...
This year at the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin vendors introduced and demonstrated a plethora of ultra-high resolution TVs, hybrid tablets based on Microsoft's upcoming operating systems, as well as the first device based on Windows Phone 8...
One of the biggest trends at this year's IFA is 4K TV, which improves on today's high-definition TV with four times the number of pixels than current sets, but HBO's CTO Robert Zitter hesitates over the technology's chance to make it big.
The big TV announcements of the Internationale Funkaustellung Berlin -- IFA to you and me -- have come and gone.
At a hands-on session at Sony’s Sydney headquarters yesterday, we had a half-hour to play around with the new XBR-84X900 BRAVIA -- Sony’s debut 4K TV, and its largest LCD screen to date.
Samsung Electronics showed two of its upcoming TVs at the IFA trade show on Thursday, the 55-inch OLED ES9500 and the ES9000, an LED TV with a 75-inch screen.
Sony has announced that it will release an 84-inch TV in Australia before the end of the year, with a 4K resolution that promises four times as much detail as a regular Full HD 1080p TV. No projected price for the TV has been released.
The ABC has been trialing an 'audio description’ service, providing narration for vision impaired citizens, on its ABC1 digital TV channel since the beginning of August. The trial, which runs until October, broadcasts a second stream of audio alongsi...
Samsung has taken the wraps off its premier Sydney 'experience store', only a block from the glass-fronted Apple store on George Street.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Vizio’s latest 4K TVs make eye-popping HDR more affordable
- Netflix flips the switch on eye-popping HDR video streaming
- Sony’s pricey Ultra video-streaming service goes live today, but you'll need a new high-end 4K Sony TV to use it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW