The economy might still be in a fragile condition but it seems consumers can't get enough of flat-panel televisions. Sharp plans to increase production of LCD panels by tens of thousands of screens per month after seeing increased demand from TV make...
LG Electronics plans to reorganize its factories in Mexico, closing one LCD TV factory and ending mobile phone production in the nation, the company said late Monday.
Web video site Joost is restructuring, abandoning its hopes to be a successful ad-supported Web TV provider. Instead it will sell its video-serving technology to other media companies.
Panasonic has a new weapon in its recycling arsenal for dealing with cathode ray tubes from old televisions: a powerful laser that can quickly weaken the thick glass and enable a three-fold increase in processing speed.
The U.S. International Trade Commission issued a decision Wednesday that blocks the U.S. import of LCD panels and LCD televisions made by Sharp, ruling that the company violated a patent held by rival Samsung Electronics.
At a press event in Sydney today, Australian company Kogan revealed plans to release 19in and 22in LED TVs within the next two months.
AU Optronics, the world's third largest make of LCD screens, is planning two new investments this year, one in solar panels and another in an LCD module venture in China.
LG Electronics has announced the launch of its LH50 LCD television, which uses a 200Hz refresh rate for high quality motion handling.
A recently formed group has proposed a standard for high-definition video surveillance systems that allows HDTV signals to be transmitted digitally over conventional closed-circuit TV media without packetization.
Anyone familiar with LCD HDTVs expects their prices to decrease, and for TVs from established companies to cost more than models from upstarts like Insignia and Vizio -- but no one expects the top-shelf brands to come down in price faster than the va...
American company Verizon Communications wants to give customers of its FiOS TV service a choice of how to buy and view video, while the carrier focuses on how to keep that customer watching the screen and using information about them to sell targeted...
The UK market's online spending in 2009 will rise by 13.3 percent compared to last year, taking the total spend to £20.9bn, despite the global recession, says Verdict Research.
During a day full of new innovations, James Cameron took the stage at Ubisoft's media briefing and gave a lengthy speech about his upcoming sci-fi epic Avatar. Cameron seemed confident about the film and game adaptation, citing that most film to game...
AMR Research released its annual "Supply Chain Top 25" list, and the top dog leading the supply chain pack this year -as it did last year - is Apple.
Microsoft's Xbox 360 is suiting up to become an all-encompassing entertainment center. British broadcaster Sky has announced a deal between Sky and Microsoft that will bring live television programs such as sports, TV shows and movies to UK and Irish...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- LG goes big on 4K TVs, announces 17 new models up to 98-inches
- Samsung smart TVs don't encrypt the voice data they collect
- TVs are the linchpin in Samsung's Internet of Things future
- The year TVs got much too complicated
- Sony to launch razor-thin Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerQLD
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW