Hoping to set itself apart from other television makers, Toshiba will soon put on sale in Japan the first television based on the powerful Cell multimedia processor, the same chip that's used in the PlayStation 3. The Cell Regza TV boasts several adv...
Mitsubishi Electric hopes to soon see buildings, trains, and buses in Japan plastered with its flexible OLED displays.
Yamaha has developed a prototype speaker that's made of cloth and just 1 millimeter thick.
Yesterday I told you how to limit the amount of hard-drive space Windows Media Center could claim for TV recording. Today let's look at the flipside: adding more storage so you can record to your heart's content.
Samsung Electronics, considered a technology industry bellwether for the number of mobile phones, memory chips, and LCD panels it sells, on Tuesday announced preliminary third quarter sales and operating profit sharply higher than the same quarter la...
Toshiba raised the bar for rival TV vendors and set-top box makers on Monday, showing off its new Cell Regza television, which harnesses the Cell processor to decode and record multiple high-definition video files -- a capability far beyond what upco...
Ever been away from home and remembered at the last minute that you didn't set the <a href="http://www.tivo.com/">TiVo</a> to record the new episode of your favorite TV show? Or been running late and wanted to program the digital video recorder (DVR)...
Want to watch Blu-ray flicks on your Sony PlayStation Portable? Okay, you can't watch them natively on the handheld--the system tops out at 480x272 lines of resolution, after all. But according to Sony Pictures Home Entertainment and Sony Computer En...
Several major consumer electronics companies have started working together to develop a common interface for hooking up cell phones and portable gadgets to TV sets.
Internet-enabled TV sets could see wider adoption in the next few years as viewers get comfortable with the idea of running widgets on TV screens, according to a study released by Ernst & Young on Thursday.
Sony has developed a movie camera capable of shooting 3D images with a single lens and plans to unveil it at next week's Ceatec show in Tokyo.
Sony has announced a promotion tripling the length of its LCD and LED television warranties, extending them from 12 to 36 months.
From today, Sharp Australia is offering a free Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite games console and four games when customers purchase select Sharp AQUOS LCD televisions.
Sharp has launched locally the first LED-backlit LCD television with an integrated Blu-ray disc player, the 40in AQUOS LC-40LB700X. This television has a six star energy rating, 100Hz motion control and multimedia connectivity.
Akamai Tuesday began pitching its new HD Network as the perfect solution for entertainment companies that want to deliver high-definition video streams over the Internet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Vizio’s latest 4K TVs make eye-popping HDR more affordable
- Netflix flips the switch on eye-popping HDR video streaming
- Sony’s pricey Ultra video-streaming service goes live today, but you'll need a new high-end 4K Sony TV to use it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Advisor, Web and Social Media Channels- SEO & AnalyticsNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC