Foxtel Play has just launched in Australia. It's an online streaming video version of Foxtel, giving you access to a grand total of 47 live TV and movie channels and a large library of catch-up TV.
Last month, LG announced the launch of its Laser Display, a short throw DLP display that projects 100in of full HD video onto a specially designed screen. While it's very much a niche product given its $8999 price tag, we were still keen to see what ...
If you’re planning on buying a TV any time between now and June, there is one four-figure number you should be putting away in your piggy bank: $1300.
Sony’s recent announcement of the PlayStation 4 left fans feeling conflicted. One aspect that was left largely unmentioned was the PS4’s tie-in with Sony’s $25K Ultra HD BRAVIA TV.
At the start of this month, US online video giant Netflix announced a milestone: its users had streamed over a billion hours of TV shows and movies in a single month.
Two of the top TVs released this year are Sony’s BRAVIA HX850 and LG’s LM9600. Both are LED TVs with cutting-edge designs, excellent picture quality and almost identical specifications. We’re comparing the two to see which comes out on top.
The Kogan 24in Full HD LED TV retails for $219 and has good image quality for its bargain price tag. Here's a closer look at how it's built and what features it has.
We've taken a look at LG's best LED TV for 2012, the LM9600. Here's a gallery of photos of the TV from our testing.
Good Gear Guide traveled to Bangkok, Thailand to take a look at the 2012 Samsung Forum, where all the company's latest and greatest products were on display.
While Apple executives have continued to call the Apple TV a hobby, over the past couple years, the company has dedicated a fair amount of resources to it.
In 2011, 3D technology sparked the most HDTV buzz at the International CES trade show. At this year's industry gathering, however, 3D definitely took a backseat. Upcoming developments in high-definition TV are more varied and more interesting, and th...
Playing games on your PC is fantastic if you have the right hardware. Sure, playing console games on a big-screen HDTV is convenient when you have a group of friends gaming together, but games will always look better on a gaming PC with a beefy graph...
iPhones are great, but sometimes you don't want to settle for showing off your photos or watching videos on a small screen while you're sitting in front of a big one--such as your living-room TV. Here's how to hook your iPhone up to your TV, with or ...
Polarized "passive" 3D TVs hit the market in the beginning of the year as a response to the bulky, expensive, complicated active-shutter 3D TVs that turned off many would-be buyers. But many home theater enthusiasts (and TV manufacturers) claimed tha...
It's widely accepted in the technology industry that Apple is working on a smart, internet-connected TV device. But what do we really know about the 'iTV' so far? There's been a lot of speculation flying around about an Apple TV set for several years...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Vizio’s latest 4K TVs make eye-popping HDR more affordable
- Netflix flips the switch on eye-popping HDR video streaming
- Sony’s pricey Ultra video-streaming service goes live today, but you'll need a new high-end 4K Sony TV to use it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW