Adobe Systems has agreed to buy Web software maker Day Software Holding in a deal worth US$240 million, the company said in a statement Wednesday.
Website Centre - News
Google's second-quarter financial report last week provided further signs that, after years of trying, Google may finally be seeing material results from emerging businesses that could help it diversify from search advertising, which still generates ...
Newshounds and marketers may still debate whether Google's Caffeine, which now delivers search results from updated sites within seconds, is fast enough. But it wasn't too long ago that it was acceptable for Google to update its index only once every...
It's time for your weekly slice of geek. This week <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/197041/meet_the_geektechers.html">the team</a> has news on what chips have been revealed at the recent Computex expo in Taiwan, how Apple is showing off the ca...
Collaboration is a key component to success in today's business world. Workforces are increasingly dispersed, with remote workers, offshore contractors and global partnerships making the job of coordinating your team's work harder than ever.
Google has released a Web browser add-on that will stop the browser from sending information to the Google Analytics service, which Web sites can use to collect data about their visitors.
Google's search service and search advertising products generated an estimated US$54 billion for U.S. businesses, Web site publishers and nonprofit groups in 2009, according to a study the company has released.
Adobe Systems, embroiled in a Web technology feud with Apple that is at least partially attributable to the HTML5 specification, will nonetheless add on Wednesday HTML5 and CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets) support to its Dreamweaver HTML authoring tool.
Marketers in the U.S. significantly increased their spending on online display ads in the first quarter, as social networking leader Facebook served up the most impressions of this type of ad, according to comScore.
Grab your ringside seats, gang: Apple and Adobe are at it again -- and this time, the fighting's turning fierce.
Web developers behind the sites on Apple's approved list of iPad-ready online destinations have confronted an issue that the device-maker is forcing to the fore: are official World Wide Web Consortium standard languages sufficient tools to deliver cu...
Twitter plans to launch a new platform that lets Web publishers display 'tweets' on their sites more broadly and easily than is possible today via the company's APIs (application programming interfaces).
Australian Google partner Devnet has launched a Google Apps store. The store is focusing on selling third-party applications that complement the Google Apps platform.
The head of the global Internet addressing authority will visit China this week, according to people briefed on the matter, highlighting questions about China's Web censorship after it applied to offer domain names that end with Chinese characters.
Google has revamped its ad-serving platform for Web publishers with a redesigned interface, more statistics, improved ad-delivery algorithms and a new API for developers, the company said Monday.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 20 events that shaped the Internet, part 1
- 20 events that shaped the Internet, part 2
- Google adds new access, analysis to Web performance tool
- Google's Commerce Search adds search-as-you-type
- EBay to buy GSI Commerce for $2.4B
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- CCTest LeadQLD
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW