Adobe Systems has agreed to buy Web software maker Day Software Holding in a deal worth US$240 million, the company said in a statement Wednesday.
Google's second-quarter financial report last week provided further signs that, after years of trying, Google may finally be seeing material results from emerging businesses that could help it diversify from search advertising, which still generates ...
Newshounds and marketers may still debate whether Google's Caffeine, which now delivers search results from updated sites within seconds, is fast enough. But it wasn't too long ago that it was acceptable for Google to update its index only once every...
It's time for your weekly slice of geek. This week <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/197041/meet_the_geektechers.html">the team</a> has news on what chips have been revealed at the recent Computex expo in Taiwan, how Apple is showing off the ca...
Collaboration is a key component to success in today's business world. Workforces are increasingly dispersed, with remote workers, offshore contractors and global partnerships making the job of coordinating your team's work harder than ever.
Google has released a Web browser add-on that will stop the browser from sending information to the Google Analytics service, which Web sites can use to collect data about their visitors.
Google's search service and search advertising products generated an estimated US$54 billion for U.S. businesses, Web site publishers and nonprofit groups in 2009, according to a study the company has released.
Adobe Systems, embroiled in a Web technology feud with Apple that is at least partially attributable to the HTML5 specification, will nonetheless add on Wednesday HTML5 and CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets) support to its Dreamweaver HTML authoring tool.
Marketers in the U.S. significantly increased their spending on online display ads in the first quarter, as social networking leader Facebook served up the most impressions of this type of ad, according to comScore.
Grab your ringside seats, gang: Apple and Adobe are at it again -- and this time, the fighting's turning fierce.
Web developers behind the sites on Apple's approved list of iPad-ready online destinations have confronted an issue that the device-maker is forcing to the fore: are official World Wide Web Consortium standard languages sufficient tools to deliver cu...
Twitter plans to launch a new platform that lets Web publishers display 'tweets' on their sites more broadly and easily than is possible today via the company's APIs (application programming interfaces).
Australian Google partner Devnet has launched a Google Apps store. The store is focusing on selling third-party applications that complement the Google Apps platform.
The head of the global Internet addressing authority will visit China this week, according to people briefed on the matter, highlighting questions about China's Web censorship after it applied to offer domain names that end with Chinese characters.
Google has revamped its ad-serving platform for Web publishers with a redesigned interface, more statistics, improved ad-delivery algorithms and a new API for developers, the company said Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 20 events that shaped the Internet, part 1
- 20 events that shaped the Internet, part 2
- Google adds new access, analysis to Web performance tool
- Google's Commerce Search adds search-as-you-type
- EBay to buy GSI Commerce for $2.4B
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC