Google would be overspending if it paid north of US$5 billion to acquire online coupon provider Groupon, according to various industry analysts.
Employees are more likely to advocate for their companies if they're optimistic about technology, though IT pros themselves aren't especially big corporate boosters according to a new Forrester Research study.
Online advertising spending in the U.S. continued to accelerate in the third quarter, as the market rebounds from a slowdown last year.
Representatives of Microsoft and Adobe on Tuesday both espoused their companies' love for HTML5 technology at the HTML5 Live conference held within a few blocks of New York's Times Square, even though the vendors offer technologies perceived as HTML5...
Adobe uploaded a preview of its new (and perhaps overdue) prototype tool for HTML5 animation, codenamed "Adobe Edge" (not to be confused with Adobe's monthly newsletter) Monday.
Leaders of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee have circulated proposed changes to a controversial bill that would force domain name registrars to shut down websites that allegedly infringe copyright, but the tweaks don't go far enough for some criti...
Google pulled out its wallet and went on an acquisition spree this year.
This week's Twitter hack may not immediately drive corporate executives away from the microblogging site, but it may raising some early warning signs.
PayPal has established itself as the de facto method of transacting money on the Internet. It also seems to be ruffling some feathers, though, with business and dispute resolution practices that seem to be focused on making sure PayPal gets to hang o...
Adobe Systems has released an add-on package for its Illustrator CS5 design editor that will allow developers to export their designs to the Web and mobile platforms, using the emerging HTML5 set of Web formats.
A firm owned by Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has filed a lawsuit against Google, Apple, Facebook, and other companies alleging that they have violated patents related to search, multimedia, screen pop-ups and database management.
Google has acquired Like.com, which offers a visual search engine for retail products, a deal aimed at boosting Google's shopping search capabilities and services like its Products engine.
Google began previewing on Wednesday a spruced-up API to access Google Analytics configuration data.
Google decided to revamp Gmail to make its contacts easier to use and more business-friendly, but I already hate it. If you're like me, using Google's Web-based e-mail since 2004, maybe you've watched Muzzle, random signature, and Google Buzz come an...
Originally, .co was just the Internet country code for Colombia. But now it's becoming a popular top-level domain for major global brands such as BMW, Canon, Honda, Nike, Nokia, Pfizer, Sony and Visa.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 20 events that shaped the Internet, part 1
- 20 events that shaped the Internet, part 2
- Google adds new access, analysis to Web performance tool
- Google's Commerce Search adds search-as-you-type
- EBay to buy GSI Commerce for $2.4B
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- FTWeb Analytics Specialist - TechnicalNSW
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW